2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the work computers keep perfect records of user activity. And you know what is awesome, Jose Baez by accepting Cindy's testimony about doing chloroform searches, in my opinion, in a sense admitted to the jury that chloroform searches were done. Now that Cindy is out, Casey's back in.
Good point!

This is getting boring...but telling at the same time.

BAM got her for the March 17th 2008 and March 21 2008. Dang. here comes Baez.

lindadraneburdick now focusing on key times where records show Cindy was at her work station entering info. Not home doing searches.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:29 PM

JC says computer records show on March 17, 2008 Cindy was entering info into Gentiva's system at a work station from 1-3p eastern time.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:28 PM

Cross: Sir, are you a chemist? Sir, do you own a gas can?

But that was just a fishing expedition and will not dispute this damaging testimony.

Baez wants Cindy's work records for 7/15, the day the car was picked up from the tow yard. We all klnow Cindy came and went from work yhat day so he wants to show that she signed in for a full work day probably. To try and prove that she comes and goes from work-despite signing in all day on her time card.

But this shows her working during these disputed hours because she was working on her work computer desk terminal on patient files.

I would bet my paycheck she logged off when she left the office.
She is very aware of medical records security. You don't just leave your computer up when you leave so someone else could access it. You can get terminated for that breach..

Casey thinking " OMG, My mother? she's a waste, huge waste. What do I have to do to get my "family" to lie and cover for me? Is it really too much to ask them to lie to get me out of this mess? I mean Caylee was not even a person really, how old was she? 2 and a half or something? Geez" :(

Yes, that is EXACTLY what her face looks like she's thinking!

I can't even begin to imagine how JB will cross this. What possible (intelligent) questions can he ask? It's obvious the SA has covered all their bases on this one.

The witness said (quickly, as somewhat of an afterthought) when asked about password sharing that they aren't supposed to, but do they do it? Yes.
Jose will jump on that like a rattlesnake.

So as Cindy and George were working to support ICA and Caylee ICA was searching ways to kill!

Oooh, Baez up for cross, can't wait for the circus.

Oh dear, Does JB know this guy is a lawyer?

this is going to be a good cross. JB matching wits with the in house counsel. Should be entertaining.

OMG here come JB with no notebook or anything. Supposing he'll ask him about his pets then?????

ITA. CA has never struck me as the brightest bulb on the tree. Narcissists just think they're smarter than everyone else. They will continue to think that regardless of the evidence presented to the contrary.

great post in sidebar today by member who's dad was the execution baby sitter for Bundy - said Bundy knew exactly how smart he was - ICA not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay