2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I am back from the eye glass store I got shall we say kinda mad this morning when JB started in and put my glasses down real hard on my desk and a lens popped out. I couldn't get it to stay in but now all fixed and I promise myself I will not do that again.

no you cannot send the bill to FL

glad they got fixed :seeya:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if CM forgot his umbrella today? :giggle:

Lets get this show on the road now! I'd like to know this jury can get this case and get their decisions in so that they can return to their families!

The jury would know they will have to sit through a penalty phase as they know this is a death penalty case.

@stevehelling
Steve Helling The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.

Legal analyst JD on wesh just said that he doesn't think they will indict on 1st degree....

I really hope that is not true

BAH! Media mumbo jumbo! That silly guy Judge Eaton just said there is no evidence to say this was a criminal offense....:banghead: gotta wonder how he can say that kind of stuff in front of his peers...

Wonder when ICA gets sentenced and sent to Lowell (hopeful) if she will have her fan club (not) outside the gates with their signs.

Since things haven't gotten started yet. Crazy question;

I was reading the pdf of the letters sent to her in jail from random people. One from January 2009 said she heard Casey didn't want to go to court because of how she looked and she was pregnant courtesy of her lawyer. Was that an ACTUAL rumor? I know there has been weird stuff about her and Baez but that isn't really possible unless the suggestion was she got pregnant before being re-arrested.

The letters are something else.

@stevehelling
Steve Helling The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.

ODL! Does this qualify as a "real issue".

While we wait, a quick note that we are leaving the Sidebar open while court is in session. So you've got the Trial thread, the Sidebar, and the chat room to choose from! We are all about options here at WS. (I currently have 17 tabs open. :giggle: )
My God, you guys must be hustling.

I wish I could take you all out and buy you a round! Since I can't, I'll do my part and be on my best behaviour.

While we wait, a quick note that we are leaving the Sidebar open while court is in session. So you've got the Trial thread, the Sidebar, and the chat room to choose from! We are all about options here at WS. (I currently have 17 tabs open. :giggle: )

Fantastic idea. Thank our mods :woohoo:

I wonder if Ms. Sims ever made it to the courthouse after her medical situation

She was there when everyone was getting ready to leave this morning, ranting and waving her arms about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie