2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can hear the jury back there. I just asked #Ashton can you get rebuttal in today? "Yes, yes we can" #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:19 PM

Jurors are here. Prosecutors are here. But where is the #CaseyAnthony defense team?
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:18 PM

Let's rock and roll people!!:great:

I think she said she has house guests.

She is a better person than me. I have followed this trial since day 1 put everything and everybody on hold no way in heck and I'm missing the ending.

I overslept this morning so I missed the morning's happennings. But, I've got my coffee and I'm ready to go now! :seeya:

Me too. Woke up in a panic at 9:30 only to find all the action on hold. Whew!

Legal analyst JD on wesh just said that he doesn't think they will indict on 1st degree....

I really hope that is not true

I overslept this morning so I missed the morning's happennings. But, I've got my coffee and I'm ready to go now! :seeya:

Well that makes your insight of timing here way better then mine. I want my morning hours wasted back! JB owes me. And all of us who got up early.

doesn't this make you feel like your going to have a temper tantrum?:floorlaugh:

I've been away from the board since they went to recess for last minutes depos. Perhaps it has already been discussed to no end yet I want to underscore that all of this delay is because of Cindy Anthony's shenanigan's. If it were not for her interference and tampering with, from day one, of the evidence. Caylee may have been found much earlier on and all of the evidence that Casey left in that car, including her soiled pants & shoes and all of Caylee's belongings would have been tested and most likely yeilded the necessary incriminating evidence. Most reasonable people believe that there is only one responsible party in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony and that is her mother Casey Marie Anthony. Yet, we also know that Cindy Anthony interfered with this case and if Casey goes free it will be Cindy Anthony's doing. JMO, IMO, whatever this is my opinion now and forever.

Caylee is worth waiting for.... it's slow lil angel but justice will be served for you!

caylee-video-14-silence-watching-her-no-interaction.png

While we wait, a quick note that we are leaving the Sidebar open while court is in session. So you've got the Trial thread, the Sidebar, and the chat room to choose from! We are all about options here at WS. (I currently have 17 tabs open. :giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie