2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see JB but my feeds are kinda messing up.

Are jurors allowed to have house guests? :eek:

:skip: :skip: :skip: Ours has gone over to the dark side! Have you checked out her attitude lately? Umm - innocent until proven guilty - not! :silly:

Hey Orlando WS'ers is there bad weather again in your area. Wesh feed is gone crazy. I do see JB in court through the scrambled screen I am looking at. Oops no feed now.
Great stayed up the whole they were out. Court about to start and poof its gone.

The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:13 PM

So freakin' typical. So freakin' annoying!

BAH! Media mumbo jumbo! That silly guy Judge Eaton just said there is no evidence to say this was a criminal offense....:banghead: gotta wonder how he can say that kind of stuff in front of his peers...

is this judge eaton still a practicing judge?

Casey Anthony News13 Ashton Says when he saw the woman w/ T-shirt his face turned 4 shades of red. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Since things haven't gotten started yet. Crazy question;

I was reading the pdf of the letters sent to her in jail from random people. One from January 2009 said she heard Casey didn't want to go to court because of how she looked and she was pregnant courtesy of her lawyer. Was that an ACTUAL rumor? I know there has been weird stuff about her and Baez but that isn't really possible unless the suggestion was she got pregnant before being re-arrested.

The letters are something else.

she is supposedly pregnant now too.

crazy is what she is!

I just love this pic :)

phead.jpg

they better not have a power failure this afternoon in orlando.:banghead:

While we wait, a quick note that we are leaving the Sidebar open while court is in session. So you've got the Trial thread, the Sidebar, and the chat room to choose from! We are all about options here at WS. (I currently have 17 tabs open. :giggle: )

Holy mac a roni ! How you do that? All WS tabs?

Anyone see this twitter?...

Defense team left Terrace 390 restaurant at 1:18 pm. They're here now. Court was supposed to start at 1.
by stevehelling via twitter at 10:29 AM

Defense team left Terrace 390 restaurant at 1:18 pm. They're here now. Court was supposed to start at 1.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:29 PM

everyone-make sure all your are windows open..I really don't want anyone breaking a window when they start throwing their computers and Tvs out them-LOL
It is almost time to hear JB!!

JB is probably in some Limbo contest across the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966