2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing they are deciding what to do with these girls.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:40 PM

A number of people just got kicked out of court. 4 for talking #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:40 PM

Anyone else think that just maybe CA lied for ICA knowing she would be easily impeached - I did all I could, kinda thinking. Also, does anyone else think that if ICA is convicted she will blame it all on her mother lying? lol. kwim.

I think she is just as bad a liar as her daughter and just like ICA thought LE and the SA would take her word for it. Oh well.

I don't know any more...many, many people from Florida and around the country are writing to the State that they want to see something done about CA...I think if nothing is done to her, there will be a huge uprising in Florida.

fortunately it would be likely to occur prior to those unruly peering over the steering wheel, low tipping, early bird dining, white socks-wearing snowbirds return to really wreak havoc.

I'm starting to get a little sad that we are all coming to the end. So many great friends made here with this case...:(

I do not like Casey sitting right in front of the jury during closings, she will try doing her testifying by head shaking ,tears rolling, being as dramatic as she can muster up.

I hope the judge stops that if is happens.

Appears that we have a sidebar going on

The dark-haired woman behind Baez is the one in charge of the Courthouse - she devised the new ticket givaway and so forth. I saw her on with Vinnie Politan last week.

Wonder if we have more spectator troubles, or if HHJP just wants to reiterate that Court will be in session the whole holiday weekend?

State calls Stenger
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:41 PM

Deputy tells me the ladies allegedly taking pictures were asked o leave but will not be brought in front of Judge Perry. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:41 PM

Girls are gone, we are told
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:41 PM

Of course she does... pathetic.
Must not be any ends to her "hallways".

she'll remember better once she gets some new meds

FWIW - she was probably home the week before - that's when she made all the changes to her bank accounts so ICA couldn't STEAL from her anymore (not that it worked)

The Kardashians were booted. No charges. Their fingers were only on the shutter... #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:42 PM

Hmmm....what specifically in the State's rebuttal case will JB 'discover' and proclaim he 'needs until Tuesday' to 'work' on it? I think he'll try again to get the weekend back.
He'll take his homework onto Geraldo's Yacht, maybe. lol

ETA: sorry for the double-post

Stenger. And he really does wear all black. :)

Anyone else think that just maybe CA lied for ICA knowing she would be easily impeached - I did all I could, kinda thinking. Also, does anyone else think that if ICA is convicted she will blame it all on her mother lying? lol. kwim.

She'll blame it on anyone but herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member