2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
noooooooooo....please, HHJP!! Stand up for Caylee!! Don't give in to ICA and her guy again!!

Hmm wonder how good JB's Cartman impression is? Screw you guys, I'm going home!

JB shakes his head. ICA shakes her head and CA shakes her head. It must be contagious.

No one is allowed to take pictures in courtroom or in hallway except 1 still photographer 1 video photographer. That's it!

#CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:48 PM

Bill S thinks we will hear no search for chlorophyll that jumped

Excuse me if this has been asked but does the DT get to re-rebutal?

7/1/11

JB has a potential objection to the first witness. HHJBP overrules and says to proceed.

1:35

JURY BACK

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF JOHN CAMPERLINGO

He is the chief compliance officer and general counsel for Gentiva. Headquarters are located in Atlanta. He is responsible for the legal affairs of the company.
(Big SNIP)

The records show that CA was at a work station on March 17, 2008 beginning at 8:02:02 EST.
(big SNIP)

Afternoon hours of 3/17/08 and 3/18/08 - Line 110 - 12:41:27 - that would be 1:41:27 EST. Regarding activity from 110 to 133 - he can't tell the specific patient changes that were made to the file, but there at least several that were made, changes to patient profiles in their Unity system during that time.

The records show that CA was working on patient records at a terminal in the office from 12:41 CST down through 13:22 CST - (1:41 EST to 2:22 EST).
(SNIP)

The records show that CA was entering info on 3/17/08 between 1:00 and 3:00 EST. On 3/21/08 she was entering info between 2:00 and 3:00 EST.
(SNIP)

Now, I don't know that this is a problem for either side, but there is an error here. Daylight Savings Time began on March 9, 2008. I haven't followed this closely enough to know if this changes anything whatsoever, but the times are wrong.

Cindy has hid behind the person in front of her throughout the trial.

Are we there yet?
I had to get back to work ... and popped on to ask... did we hear from Cindy's boss @ Gentiva yet?

Is Cindy the only family member that the SA might still call?

TIA!

THe judge looks like he accidentally took Nyquil instead of Dayquil.

The judge at the sidebar looking increasingly fed up with JB. He's not even bending over like he usually does on the bar, he's standing tall and with great stature. Love how the judge says SO much just with body language!

They have already discussed this and look at JB crying in front of the jury pretending like this is the first he's heard of it.

Now look at him at the sidebar waving his hands all over the place because he knows the jury is watching them. He's a real piece of work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth