2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this guys left hand is wrapped in bandage....might be the Dr appointment we heard about yesterday

Where I worked, we were told that everything we do on our computers, every website we visit, every logon, logoff, emails sent, received, website visits, log ons to Word, Excel, etc., we were advised that it is all property of our employer, so to speak, and we all knew this. they could track all of what we were doing on our computers. Even though we had a "password" our employer could always access what we were doing. I am very surprised CA was not aware of this, but then again, maybe she was and did not care when she testified, I believe she was trying to save ICA from the DP. IMO, MOO, etc.

He is looking at employee profile of #cindyanthony including her network login. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:50 PM

Camperlengo: IDs #CindyAnthony employee profile. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:50 PM

OMG Cindy shaking her head no to her login id!

CA shaking her head "NO" when he is giving log in password

I see George and cindy in the court room, back row

Someone commented previously about GA always matching ICA. Not matching her today, but matching CA instead. Interesting . . .

Cindy was just disagreeing when JC read her log in name

OMG, the media player was up all morning now that testimony is started, there is a storm in florida, geesh, so annoying.

CA is shaking her head. Pff, so familiar.

Cindy shaking her head NO when her sign in login is revealed

Witness gives her login cam was on Cindy at the time she was shaking her head no

CA just nodded 'no' to her login info and GA shushed her with his finger to his mouth.

ETA: (Dang, y'all are fast posters. LOL)

I see Cindy. She is there sitting in her spot near George. Your testimony that you gave that was a lie is now going to be shown Cindy. Your daughter will be shown to be what she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95