2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey must be SO proud of herself... completely ruining her mother's nursing career.

I think CA did that all by herself. Perjury is a felony. If she is tried and convicted of a felony she can kiss her license goodbye.

So, what I just heard was " before CA lied about doing computer searches...were contacted for proof that she was indeed at work?"

Why is KC mad? Did she too not think that all would be exposed?

OOH is this witness the one that heard CA talk about the stink?

Geesh, she pick the wrong thing to lie about. I mean this documentation is crazy detailed. This is worse that the tow company manager having extensive experience with trash, garbage and human decomp smells.

Don't forget all her sly smiles, stiflling laughter, etc., while she was lying to LDB about this to begin with. She just doesn't care. She thinks she is above the law and there is nothing you can do about it. Remember early on? "There's no body," she half-smiled at the cameras. Justice isn't the issue. With CA, it's first, last, and always about her, and showing you.

:cow:

Oh that RH

ichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
CMA I LOVE YOU! CMA I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU! CMA YOU ARE MY USERNAME AND NOT #CASEYANTHONY'S!

Thank god there are good people out there who try to do right, who do their jobs, who are smart and honest most of the time. Who help fight for justice.

This case has brought out the best and worst of humanity, IMO.

I'm not a fan of George. I prefer Linda and JA.

trial had 2 viable reasonable doubts: Cindy did the chloroform search & Dad admitted a "horrible accident." Search? disappears

by kerrynbc via twitter at 1:21 PM

I think it has been clarified that GA just thought it was an accident. Not that he Knew. What do you guys think?

BOMBSHELL.....JACKPOT!!! She was putting patient information into the Gentiva office computer during the time that she said that she was looking up Chloroform at home.

BUSTED....SLAM DUNK..KC is Toast with NO Butter!

Love ya LDB, JA and FG!!!

Heh, they are bring in the heavy firepower against CA. Shows how important they think those searches are.

oh, here's clinical director...

So many people sucked into this Anthony vortex. I'm so happy I don't know these people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97