2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has been clarified that GA just thought it was an accident. Not that he Knew. What do you guys think?

No one will ever convince me that George knew about any "accident". I don't care what the guy's shortcomings are. He loved that little girl and he would have done anything he could to try and revive her had he actually "found her in the swimming pool." It's a sign of the depth of ICA's sociopathy that she would even consider accusing him of something like that.

:cow:

Whoa - 15 minutes or 5 hours? Don't go contradicting yourselves now SA!

I am guessing the 15 minutes is the Windows screensaver and they have it set to make the user log on once the screensaver clicks on after 15 minutes. Its a setting you can set or not. the 5 hours I think refers to the mainframe system in Kansas City.

It is against policy to share id's!

:great:

Actual PC locked up after 15 minutes. . .kinda standard with all computers.

Unity software logged you off after 5 hours.

WOW...I'm sure the Florida Board of Nursing will be none to happy when they learn this information.

For the life of me, I can't believe CA would lie under oath, on national TV...about actions which are so heavily regulated by FLSA, Medicare/Medicaid, HIPAA Regs and company policies!

Senseless, sad and sick, IMO!!!

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
CA. : "Yes I lied, but I can explain. I have a brain tumor"
1 minute ago

BOMBSHELL.....JACKPOT!!! She was putting patient information into the Gentiva office computer during the time that she said that she was looking up Chloroform at home.

BUSTED....SLAM DUNK..KC is Toast with NO Butter!

Love ya LDB, JA and FG!!!

What? No thanks to JB, CM and DS for all their help?

I don't fault her for that nor do I think less of her. I'd have done the same. It must be a horrible thing to realize your daughter killed and disposed of your only granddaughter and nothing can bring her back and now, you're likely to lose you only daughter too. I can absolutely understand what she did and why she did it, I can't pass judgment on that. In fact, I am able to minimize it (as some may see it) as she lied to protect Casey, she didn't kill any one, she was trying to save her daughter from death. What wouldn't a mother do? I feel many have been far too hard on CA, if I were a betting person I'd bet high that she is disgusted, devastated, and a wealth of other things realizing what Casey did but none of that will bring Caylee back. Now she is in family self-preservation mode.

I seem to know a bit more about computers than Cindy (I am by no means an expert, though) and I would have told the same lie she did and then later remembered "Dam-! They can catch me on that!" If JB knew she was going to testify to that, and he said he did, their advisers should have said "ya know, that can be verified if you were doing any work on work servers...." Should CA be brought up on charges for these lies and were I on a jury for her, I could not convict her. She is doing what mothers do.

JMOO- never any judgment intended to come across when my opinion differs from others, there's room for all of our ideas, thoughts, and feelings. :-)

BBM. Not this mother.

Polisano says other employees could use workstations but they would have to log in under their name. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:39 PM

Not a lot of note taking by the jurors, but this testimony seems quite clear. I have to think they're grasping it. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:39 PM

#JudgePerry issues 16 point order concerning closing arguments. "counsel shall avoid using derogatory terms".
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:39 PM

Polisano smiles when Frank George asks if she was a hard boss. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:39 PM

BREAKING!! Judge issues order regarding closing argument instructions for attorneys. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:38 PM

I don't see the point of this since I thought it was established that when the searches for chloroform were made there were searches for facebook within 20 seconds of each other and CA did not use facebook. Wasn't it verified that CA did not use facebook?

ETA: misunderstood. The computer logs itself off (sleeps) NOT the useraccount. Got it. Proceed.

thats correct, thanks, getting ready to state the same thing

RT @lilialuciano: Questions to mothers: Would you lie on the stand to save your child from death penalty? (I know my mom would...)

Asked if CA had the ability to work from home? Answer: NO, no remote access, nothing, had to be at the office. Kerang!

CA can't use that excuse now. Witness just said against Company policy for another person to use another employee log in. LOL

so is anyone besides me wondering who they would pick if they were in Orlando and needed a defense attorney.......

Hands down, Bill Schaeffer :) He's my guy,I think he's adorable! And SMART :)

:floorlaugh:

just trying out the smiley
i rarely use em
im gettin ready to laugh at the DT faces
specially the inmate

nails in the coffin........needles in the arm......

I have been here and followed the case for 3 years but not wanting the death penalty....

This trial has rehabilitated me......the accused is guilty of an offense so heinous that she does indeed deserve to be put to death for it.

I am certainly glad this is not how most mothers think and act. Trying to protect your child is understandable; committing perjury to protect the murderer of your grandchild, is not.

As always, IMHO.

Never, ever, ever would I lie, cover or in any way stop my child from accepting the consequences for their actions. Raising law abiding citizens is hard work. Enabling your child right into and past murder? No way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member