2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have to get some coworkers to come in and testify that they were using her password on those 2 days and working on patient files, from her work station.

Oh yeah, I'd be all over that one :p There's ten nurses beating down the courtroom door to admit it as we speak :crazy:

Cross. Baez asks about the day #cindyanthony went to tow yard to pick up car. Polisano says Cindy was gone for an hour or so. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:49 PM

This is almost a Perry Mason moment, IMO. I just could not understand her blatant lie about this when she was lying about this when she was on the stand, I did not understand how she could not realize her work would have all of this information about her. IMO.

Her last ditch effort to enable ICA out of 1st degree...guess she felt like she had to take the chance. Dumb move but I am sure she would beat herself up inside for not at least trying.

(I have no children, but this is what I hope I would do. I imagined it was a parent who was accused of murder.) I would not lie to get a murderer off. I'd lie to keep her alive. Look at what happened with Joran van der Sloot (suspect in killing Natalee Holloway). His parents give him an alibi, kept him out of prison. He killed another young woman. I'd never interfere with a criminal case of my child, because you never know if that child would kill again. However, I'd break down and plead for her life.

With this judge, a conviction will be a miracle. He is so biased in favor of JB and the jury surely sees that.

Too bad, Caylee.

JB is not crossing on the SA questions .... What is going on here?????

So JB is going to July 15th - To see if she was logged on or off her computer. Why didn't he ask the other guy? :waitasec:

Mrs. Polisano's voice is very soothing and smooth. I imagine this serves her well as a supervisor.

wtf? did that even have anything to do with timecards?

Oh, so Cindy is in on it now since she didn't want to leave work?

What does this have to do with lying about searches in march?

Redirect: can you think of any relevance JBs questioning just had?

No! It's always been understood that my children are accountable for what they do. I'm blessed that they are all three good people.
I said this during the morning sidebar. Judging Cindy without walking in her shoes is easy, but when you are in that position it may change your view points. Never is lying or illegal behaviour ok and I'm not condoning that. I tell my children every day that I love them and that no matter what they do I will love them, however, I may not like what they have done. I think that Cindy is trying to balance the fact that no matter what this is her daughter and she love's her with the heinous act she is accused of against her granddaughter who she also loved. I fully expect her to plead for Casey's life and don't doubt for one minute that I would also plead for my child's life too. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay