2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo, the State just made my day. Dr. G remains a Caylee hero!

I think JA is trying to show that sawing the skull open was unnecessary (which that Spitz guy did?).

Unconditional love has nothing to do with helping your child get away with murder. You love your children no matter what...but you do not lie for them, enable them or help them get out of consequences they earned by their own behavior...it is unconditional love to teach your children to accept responsibility for their behavior.

Unconditional love is what Caylee gave the Ants. ICA put an end to that!

Is the Judge obligated to allow this sur-rebuttal?

They are supposed to show that new evidence introduced during rebuttal requires it

I would guess HHbp would approve it for appeal reasons

Huh??? I worked in corporate compliance (in New York) for many years (Olsten Kimberly and Gentiva) and can say we / corporate, Medicare and Medicaid certainly weren't aware and it was never identified on an audit while I was working there...:waitasec::waitasec:

Interesting to know...even more interesting to watch the number of audits and compliance activities that will be generated resultant of CA and this trial...

Everyone, I think** Artbuc was being sarcastic and had donned the voice of CA in rebuttal ??/ Maybe they will come back and clarify, but that is how I took it.. :)

Is the Judge obligated to allow this sur-rebuttal?

It is my understanding that if the Defense wished to present a surrebuttal and it was not allowed then that could be seen as a valid reason for appeal. I don't think JP would deny defense this if they requested. JMHO

BTW

we need a *LOL* button

♥

With this judge, a conviction will be a miracle. He is so biased in favor of JB and the jury surely sees that.

Too bad, Caylee.

I think he is biased in favor of JB because Cheney Mason is on the team.

If you put your ear really close to the TV you can make out the unmistakable sounds of a very fat woman warming up her vocal cords . . .

Anyone? I don't understand what this "residue" business is about?

It is because Dr. Spitz tried to say that the skull should have been cut in half to look for brain matter.

This Dr. is saying he did a "cranium wash". There was no brain matter. No need to cut open the skull.

Why is there NO reaction from ICA when they aretalking about her babys SKULL and decomp??????? She looks at the screen as if they are talking about new shoes. My face and eyeballs would be swoolen, my nose dripping and red from crying hysterically

Especially if your child died by accident....hmmm

Wonder if they ever considered getting a second stenotype machine so they don't have to drag it to all these sidebars. Or get a second court reporter to sit at the sidebar area permanently.

LOL, if I was sitting that case I'd have bought another writer to sit over there -- the rushes on the transcripts alone would have paid for that in about a week.

Unconditional love has nothing to do with helping your child get away with murder. You love your children no matter what...but you do not lie for them, enable them or help them get out of consequences they earned by their own behavior...it is unconditional love to teach your children to accept responsibility for their behavior.

I agree 100%.

To do otherwise would mean one would have a very large character flaw - criminally so - that they unfortunately passed on and reinforced in their child.

Wonder if GA had to leave for the skull testimony. The body guard woman Tracy said George had the hardest time emotionally - I completely believe that.

Now we will see if JB knows what to do when the door is opened and he is in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member