2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I'm so sick of HLN and their commercials. I'm trying to sit outside and watch it on tv.Not gonna happen they go to commercial right in the middle of a question. Shees!

Random vent: I can't stand the way JB does that smarmy "neck adjusting" move or whatever it is. Almost like his collar is too tight.

I've noticed that too, and it seems to me that it happens when things are not going his way. . . . like an irritated little twitch of the head.

Does Jose Baez have any idea how he comes across? He cannot pronounce things, often mis speaks and rambles. He cannot possibly think he is doing a good job could he?

I am very interested in what will follow the trial in regards to sanctions and issues regarding his actions during this trial.

Casey chose a good match for her representation in my opinion.

1puidz.jpg

1znbmhg.jpg

GA and CA's attorney just entered and sat with them...has he been there all day? Usually he is in the house when they testify...

Nothing! Its been said a bunch of times in the lawyers threads that its too difficult to prove perjury.

I don't know any more...many, many people from Florida and around the country are writing to the State that they want to see something done about CA...I think if nothing is done to her, there will be a huge uprising in Florida.

Is there really any use in discussing what we would do if our child was charged with murdering their child? As I tell people who have never lost a child--don't even think about it. None of us can ever know until it happens. I can't condemn or support Cindy because I just don't know. Nothing anyone says now will bring Calley back.

Anyway, as someone said, there seems to be a change in the atmosphere there today.

Any lawyers around?

I'm wondering if KC can change her mind and testify during surrebuttal or whether that is restricted to rebutting the rebuttal only.

Random vent: I can't stand the way JB does that smarmy "neck adjusting" move or whatever it is. Almost like his collar is too tight.

(Sorry mods, if this is inappropriate please delete.)

Perhaps Baez suffers from a condition known as sporadic torticollis?
:great:

I see her getting red in the face right now. I've noticed that she does this right before we start seeing the miracle tissue-the one that never seems to get wet even though Casey is apparently wiping away tears.

IMO she's trying to work up some tears right now. Give her a few more minutes; we'll probably see some "tears". MOO

Nah - she tried by pinching the bridge of her nose- but even that
didn't work today ( I noticed Lee did the same thing -once- Family trick?
MOO

I'm confused. What does the defense imply could have been found if the skull had been opened???

Dr. Spitz testified that there was "brain dust" inside the skull, indicating that Caylee decomposed on her left side. However, he never had the dust tested to see if it were brain...or dirt. The skull washes Dr. G did, did NOT indicate any brain matter.

I remember Dr. Spitz did not realize that he damaged the skull. My favorite witness: the hilarious Dr. Spitz!

I know we were on that loooooooong recess for awhile from peeking in this morning. Since we've been back has ICA been doing the chatty act with her lawyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt