2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know any more...many, many people from Florida and around the country are writing to the State that they want to see something done about CA...I think if nothing is done to her, there will be a huge uprising in Florida.

Interesting. Do you have a link to that information?

After watching Dr. Spitz fumble around with that skull in the court room, I wouldn't want him touching another person's remains. I was expecting him to drop it on the floor.

Caylee's body had to suffer another assault by Spitz that was completely unnecessary as shown by this guy's testimony.

IMO

Has anyone asked about who deleted the searches? I'd venture a guess that if Cindy doesn't know what a browser is, she most likely doesn't know how to delete searches.

Sidebar again? Or just meeting of some minds?

Can't believe we are almost at the end!!!

I know, it's gone by so fast. The only thing is I try not to get worked up about the "end" because the DT will always pull something at the last minute to delay things.

If they get a surebuttal you can bet it won't go as fast as today's. They'll manage to drag things out if they can.

Anyone else think that just maybe CA lied for ICA knowing she would be easily impeached - I did all I could, kinda thinking. Also, does anyone else think that if ICA is convicted she will blame it all on her mother lying? lol. kwim.

Appears that we have a sidebar going on

Has anyone asked about who deleted the searches? I'd venture a guess that if Cindy doesn't know what a browser is, she most likely doesn't know how to delete searches.

Not to mention... the day they were deleted (7/16?/08)... who is the only person that would have known these searches were even incriminating?

Mason is adamant about something up there-- hmmm.

Mark Lippman, Anthony family attorney, says they took a picture of George or Cindy. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:37 PM

Lippman, CA's attorney just released a statement :[ I heard this on HLN]

PARAPHRASING=His client is standing by her prior statements that she did the computer searches on Chloroform and Chlorophyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko