2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why HHJP puts up with JB's rude demeanor.

Good Lord. This is nothing more than Baez being a sore loser. He wants so much to try to catch the State in the many sneaky things he, himself has done. Ain't gonna happen!

No do-overs!

Baez is rude to the court.

Baez has NO RESPECT for the court and his ethics are inferior to a 'real' attorney...he's an attorney only on paper for he truly doesn't understand the letter of the law...His OS tells me this. His criminal persecution of GA was abhorrant and he and ICA belong together...This is a match made in hell...:maddening:

JMHO

HHJP saying they will work on Sunday if need be.

HHJP sounds like he is going to let it in and allow JB to take the deposition but they all have to be there Saturday and Sunday

JB is really desperate. The case has to go to the jury sometime.

OMG...is JB seriously extending the trial and taking more depositions? Sitting on hands...

It doesn't matter, JB, you're sunk no matter what-- have a weekend.

"And tomorrow. And Sunday. And Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday." - HHJP

LOL

HHJP we are going to get this done.

Perhaps this is JB first rebuttal....he has plead out many of his clients.

I am at the point where whenever Jose Baez speaks it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. I just woke up and am already getting irritated by his voice and behavior.

He speaks as though he's a teenager trying to convince a group of young teens his point of view. It's very sophomoric in vocabulary, gestures and attitude.

I promise you, my two sons can make more cogent presentations.

Oh my goodness, it's not even that serious for the Defense, even without the rebuttal at all the defense is sunk. Is he really going to cancel the whole morning over whether it's brain dust or dirt? Now they will be here Saturday and Sunday.

Baez: The problem is Judge, we cannot reopen our case.

This just proves he does not have the legal experience to be handling this case. HOW DID HE NOT KNOW THIS?

It's the way it works, in a court of law.

HHJP calls his bluff - He knows the DT wants to stall and take the weekend off.

HHJP: We will be back here tomorrow, and Sunday, and Monday, and Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove