2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee has been kept "alive" by so many like us who have been deeply involved in the case. I'm coming to the hard realization that when the verdict is read...and I do believe it will be guilty...that her spirit will take flight...her earthly soul set free...and it will be time to say good-bye.
I'm having a real tough time with that today. I will miss her so.

(((Holding you in my heart now.)))

It is time for us to release her.

Cindy knew she wanted George when she met him in the hospital, when he had a broken leg. She wanted to marry into the richest family in that town in Ohio, and that’s the kind of person she is. Casey was always weird. At age 12, she was very spooky looking even then. There is just so many layers of dysfunction to this family. Everyone knew that eventually the denial and dysfunction would lead to tragedy, but no one expected this to happen,” concluded Plesea.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ng_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

This is a very interesting article and comes the closest to what I've thought probably happened. I've always thought a fight between Cindy and Casey happened on the evening of July 15th and Casey fled the house taking Caylee with her. I doubt any of the family ever saw Caylee again. GA's story of seeing Casey and Caylee leaving at 1:50pm on June 16th always sounded phony to me...............too much detail.

I would like you all to know that I would NEVER make a post if I did not see it for myself.I am deaf and have been reading lips for many yrs.I just saw that clip again where she calls her father a name-She then starts writing and then glares at JB-it is during his June 29 testimony-I stand by my earlier post!Thank you

Caylee has been kept "alive" by so many like us who have been deeply involved in the case. I'm coming to the hard realization that when the verdict is read...and I do believe it will be guilty...that her spirit will take flight...her earthly soul set free...and it will be time to say good-bye.
I'm having a real tough time with that today. I will miss her so.

There's another precious little spirit that needs to take flight soon - her name is Somer Thompson.

This is a very interesting article and comes the closest to what I've thought probably happened. I've always thought a fight between Cindy and Casey happened on the evening of July 15th and Casey fled the house taking Caylee with her. I doubt any of the family ever saw Caylee again. GA's story of seeing Casey and Caylee leaving at 1:50pm on June 16th always sounded phony to me...............too much detail.

Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone.
(morning of June 16th)

Very interesting article Leila. TY :)

A question about procedure.............

Here in California and Nevada, once a jury finds a person guilty, there's anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks between the verdict and the sentencing hearing.

What's the procedure in Florida? For example, if the jury comes back with a guilty verdict on Tuesday or Wednesday, does the penalty phase begin the next day, or is there a period of weeks between the guilt phase and the penalty phase?

I completely agree. I would love to see them all there. Their presense there would speak loud and clear for Caylee.

I have to say, win or lose (they probably won't lose!), No one could have done a better job in speaking for Caylee, LDB, JA and FG. God spoke to HHJP and asked him to step in see this through to the end, I'm grateful he listened.

(morning of June 16th)

Very interesting article Leila. TY :)

The link to the article was posted by Chiquita. I was just responding too it after going to the link. Very interesting article indeed, and it looks like the newspaper will be updating with further information from their interview with Pam Plesea. :)

Jean Casarez remarked that the jurors were not taking notes yesterday. I think this jury has already made up their minds. Closing arguments by the pros will only seal the deal for them and I predict a 1st degree Guilty verdict in less than 4 hours.:woot:

I agree!
Is it necessary for them to go through the evidence if they do all agree she's guilty? Like some sort of minimum requirement for deliberations?
Thanks!

I agree. We do NOT want the jury to rush with their verdict, because that could look like they had their minds made up before they went in to deliberate, (which is possible but against the rules) and it could end up a mistrial. They are not supposed to make any quick decisions before going over the evidence.

Why are they not doing closing arguments today? Maybe the judge is giving both sides time to prepare them? Makes sense. I may mute the sound during Baez's argument. I'm sure it won't make any more sense than his opening statement did.

This answered my previous question... Thanks!

WOW. Oh how I wish they could have brough tthat fight into the trial. That is exactly the motive the jury needs to see. I can more easily see her killing Caylee in a rage that day.

There is a big problem with that story though. IIRC, there are indications that someone used the home computer on her account that morning, and downloaded fusion pictures at 9:45 am. So was George not home then?

I would like you all to know that I would NEVER make a post if I did not see it for myself.I am deaf and have been reading lips for many yrs.I just saw that clip again where she calls her father a name-She then starts writing and then glares at JB-it is during his June 29 testimony-I stand by my earlier post!Thank you

Would you care to give more detail? I must have missed any earlier posts. And thank you!!!

A question about procedure.............

Here in California and Nevada, once a jury finds a person guilty, there's anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks between the verdict and the sentencing hearing.

What's the procedure in Florida? For example, if the jury comes back with a guilty verdict on Tuesday or Wednesday, does the penalty phase begin the next day, or is there a period of weeks between the guilt phase and the penalty phase?

Because the jury is sequestered, Judge Perry will start the penalty phase as soon as he possibly can. The jury must stay sequestered through the penalty phase.

The scheduling of the sentencing hearing is at the judge's discretion, as the jury will be released as soon as they deliver their recommendation at the end of the penalty phase.

There's another precious little spirit that needs to take flight soon - her name is Somer Thompson.

Somer Thompson
Haleigh Cummings
Adji Desir
Hasanni Campbell
Joshua Davis
Zahra Baker
Shaniya Davis
Robert Manwell
Victoria Stafford

And every single child that is missing and has a thread on this subforum.

There are currently 84 pages with approximately 25 threads per page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106&order=desc

2100 give or take. That's just those that have a thread here on this website. That doesn't show the children that were murdered and never reported as missing, the newborns born and murdered and thrown away never to be found.

So many angels...

Sorry to be running through this discussion - I don't know if anyone mentioned this. I heard JVM say earlier this morning that when HHJP denied the motion yesterday, ICA put her head down. I thought she was either trying to control her fear or her anger.

JVM said she was definitely praying and Ms Weintraub (SP) agreed then they both nodded sagely.

Sigh, can we say post trial interviews with Baez coming up?

Something tells me we will be seeing a lot of JB in the coming months. I think he is going to want to extend and cash in on his 15 minutes.

Would you care to give more detail? I must have missed any earlier posts. And thank you!!!

I posted that I saw ICA mouthing the words SOB at her father when he was testifying about knowing what decomp smells like..It was on June 29

Something tells me we will be seeing a lot of JB in the coming months. I think he is going to want to extend and cash in on his 15 minutes.

I am eager to hear what Judge Perry has to say to him after the end of this trial. Probably won't be made public though! pooh.

Who will be seeing a lot of JB? :floorlaugh:

Not me, I'll be tuning out.

I am still going through youtube about this case an some others. Found a funny one, steve harvey on susan smith. He makes some obvious points about the case, but it had me thinking.

Who is going to believe that GA being ex-LE of any sort, would be dumb enough to try to cover anything by dumping a body close to home. That just makes no sense to me. He would have thought of many better methods, some of which would leave nothing to find, I will not mention any in case anyone is too sensitive right now. Much less, the man, if not ex-LE, is a grown man with much more life experience and would still know better.

check out Judge Perry in 1985 (around the halfway mark)..[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlYSUlmxldc&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Who Casey Anthony's New Judge Has Sentenced To Death‬‏[/ame]

Off-topic but I've been reading the Darlie Routier case here on WS and I'm shocked, to say the least. Wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97