Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RR473
Why not just leave Caylee to Cindy and go her way? Isn't it a lot easier than killing her?
===================================================

Casey was not capable of doing that. She is way too spiteful and hateful and jealous to have given Caylee to her parents.

The Anthonys wanted nothing more than that. They would have loved that. So Casey would never have given them that pleasure. As a matter of fact, the mere threat of the custody battle may have been the trigger to push Casey over the edge.

Casey's life would have been ruined if her parents took Caylee and kicked her to the curb. Caylee was her meal ticket. She was her leverage with her parents. If they took custody what would she tell her friends? What would Tony think?

She could not let that happen. EVer.
I think you are so right about Caylee being Casey's meal ticket. She wouldn't have had anyone to support her if she gave Caylee to her parents. Casey wouldn't be "needed" anymore and therefore could have been thrown out. As long as Casey retained legal custody, her parents had to support Casey and pander to her to keep things as calm as possible. Cindy must have gotten awfully angry about something to make her go ahead and rock the boat, IMO.

I often wonder what would have happened if Caylee had lived. Would Casey still have expected not to have to work and for her parents to support her after Caylee graduated from high school and went off to college or whatever? :innocent:

IIRC (wanted to ask if anyone remembers this)

Didn't Baez state at one point in time that KC's mother had never taken her to the GYN prior to having gotten pregnant? And was all up in the air about it? Because Cindy being a nurse and whatnot?

Since when is a parent responsible to take a 19 yr old to the GYN?

IIRC that responsibility should have been KC's? To get an appt and go on the pill or get another form of BC?

That's neither here nor there. I was just wondering what point he was trying to make? It struck me as odd thing to say in front of court. JMHO

Yeah. It does seem to me that Cindy should have noticed and insisted on prenatal care if Casey didn't say anything, but OTOH Casey was more than old enough to say yo, I need to go to the doctor, or to take herself down to a free clinic if she had to or whatever.

IIRC (wanted to ask if anyone remembers this)

Didn't Baez state at one point in time that KC's mother had never taken her to the GYN prior to having gotten pregnant? And was all up in the air about it? Because Cindy being a nurse and whatnot?

Since when is a parent responsible to take a 19 yr old to the GYN?

IIRC that responsibility should have been KC's? To get an appt and go on the pill or get another form of BC?

That's neither here nor there. I was just wondering what point he was trying to make? It struck me as odd thing to say in front of court. JMHO

on the witness stand when they were asking about the ‘hidden’ pregnancy CA said that she knew it really bothered some young girls when they get their first GYN check up so she did not want to push ICA until she was ready......same time as she was talking about irregular periods and bloating problems.

I didn't see a "B" either or a ''ch" . I can't find the video clip anywhere.
It looked like "nice knowing ya" to me.

which would mean she believs that she
a- will get the DP or
b- she will be in jail til he dies and he will never visit.
jmo

I thought she said sick wierdo..... LOL

I don't think they had a choice - they requested a new judge & he's the one who was assigned the case. Wasn't it interesting that his first death penalty sentence was in 1992 and Jeff Ashton was the prosecuting attorney???

The question is why did they request a new judge? As far as I understood the previous judge had never issued DP before.

The question is why did they request a new judge? As far as I understood the previous judge had never issued DP before.

I don't know but I'll see if I can find the answer.... brb

I didn't see it either. I don't know how many times I've seen it, but for me it meant nada.

I did see her say sob the day CA hugged GA and ICA lost it. She was sitting with DS.
I also founf another video online where she says something and it's a different video than the one I am referring to . Like I said I cannot locate the one I saw on Nancy grace a few nights ago.

What day was it? Wed? maybe if I watch again on you tube I can look again at what she says. Cause what I saw- there is no way it was sob.

Wonder how Matthew Bartlett is doing? I realize there is nothing humerous about this case, but I have to admit idiocy gives me a chuckle. :floorlaugh:

watching JVM on HLN saying “...sure CA changed a few dates and couldn’t remember some previous things....”

The thought hit me that if CA had said in the beginning that she found the pool ladder up on June 16 this whole thing would have unfolded much differently.

No, he didn't. Pretty much all that came from TonE was gas can theft, hangin' at his house, beddin', KC's a great mother, and Cindy's arrival. mo

eta: They did question him outside of the jury's presence about George and KC's abuse claims, he said he understood that it was disciplinary.

The whole stealing the gas can with Tony in tow bothers me!
Why would he participate in a "theft" with her? He's a grown man not 13!
He KNEW it was NOT ICA's home . It was her parents home. Why not just buy her some gas and take it to the car. - guess he really didn't care.

that whole thing is off IMO

Originally CA said 6/17 but didn't she lie on the stand and say 6/16? I was watching a video from CA form 2008 and she says 6/17 and she also says Caylee didn't drown because ICA would have called 911 and gotten help. Exactly, CA.

I've seen the pic of ICA sitting at the defense table giving the finger and smiling. Judge Perry should have seen that.

How do you post a pic here? Thanks :)

WHAT? Who was she doing that to?? Wow.

Wonder how Matthew Bartlett is doing? I realize there is nothing humerous about this case, but I have to admit idiocy gives me a chuckle. :floorlaugh:

LOL he made his mother proud LOL:floorlaugh:

I don't know but I'll see if I can find the answer.... brb

The previous Judge was Stan Strickland and the defense wanted him off the case because he happened to mention a blogger that was in Court that he was a friend of (something along those lines) and the defense, with their EGO, asked for the Judge to recuse himself, which he did. I knew it was a mistake when they did it, to ask a Judge to get off the case is "not nice" and I think they made the biggest mistake of all right then. Judge Perry is the CHIEF Judge, there is no=one above him LOL.....

WHAT? Who was she doing that to?? Wow.

I saw that also i think she was holding a kleenex to her mouth and her middle finger was up!

Its an awkward finger to hold up so it wasnt by mustake lol JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member