2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else just a jumble of mixed emotions today? I cannot stop thinking about this case. I even dreamed about the verdict last night. It was GUILTY and I cried in my dream.

On the lighter side, I am feeling down because I will miss JA, LDB, FG, HHJP, BS, RH etc. But frankly I am just scared death justice will not be served for some reason.

Oh my! This really makes me think that all this time Cindy has been taking up for Casey and trying to protect her is because she blames herself for Caylee's death. She thinks that if that fight never would've happened that Casey wouldn't have taken Caylee off and killed her. She KNOWS the truth. That spiteful b!tch comment means alot to me now. Poor baby Caylee. :(

I still think the fight DID happen. I bet Cindy cut ICA off financially and that set ICA in a panic. Caylee was used as a pawn so many times between the two of them, it makes me sick. ICA probabaly told Cindy, cut me off, you will not see Caylee again. I think this situation triggered everything that happened next.

I know we will never know how and why Caylee died. All we can hope for at this point is justice is swift and appropriate.

My guess is the jurors will decide .. it will be the first time they get to have any conversations about all the evidence they were given during the trial. Standard procedure is to choose a foreperson and do a recap/overview and take a first poll at where the jurors are guilt/doubt/innocence etc. and then as they deliberate bring in reminders of evidence and testimony.

I think within about 4-6 hours they will find her guilty (because she is) and then get on with the penalty phase of the trial.

You know they are ready to clear the air from the bull, sort through true facts and do their duty and get back to their own lives.
The Amelia Dyer baby farm verdict came in 4 minutes. We should be so lucky.

I agree with the poster, who says the defense shot themselves in the foot.... with the OS.
Out of all the "bombshells" this case was to have.. the biggest imo was yesterday. I don't gage a bomb by the sound it makes when it hits..but by the damage. If I was on the jury...I would think the everyone for the defense side, were liars or at the very least questionable... moo

Not to mention that whole dead pet thing. JB scr**ed the pooch on that one! What in the world was he thinking...

I honestly don't expect this to take long, There is enough there as far as I am concerned that shouldn't take that long to have to "read" though, even if they only half paid attention.

Anyone else just a jumble of mixed emotions today? I cannot stop thinking about this case. I even dreamed about the verdict last night. It was GUILTY and I cried in my dream.

On the lighter side, I am feeling down because I will miss JA, LDB, FG, HHJP, BS, RH etc. But frankly I am just scared death justice will not be served for some reason.

DITTO

and I am scared to death that if they are granted an appeal the new defense would be tailored to everything we saw from the prosecution

I found this tribute someone made for Caylee on youtube and I was moved to tears. The song was so absolutely appropriate and it honors everyone that was looking for this precious girl. We've all been pulling for justice in this case. I just had to share it.

I am sending many good vibes to the SA and heartfelt prayers today as they prepare to speak for Caylee tomorrow.

The MSM seemed drawn to this case 's perfect storm of: hedonism, narcissism and family disfunction. I was drawn to the many examples of humanity: people working to find one sweet little girl. In the face of this horror, people banded together and trudged through the wilderness in the Florida heat looking for this baby. Now the SA team are the ones that are seeking Justice in this case. They can't bring Caylee back but they are giving her the voice she deserved years ago. When the Anthony's brought the media into this situation they unknowingly made Caylee everyones' child. Caylee will have the justice she desrves.

YouTube - ‪Caylee Anthony Tribute - I'm With You‬‏
I hope that Yuri, Sgt. Allen, every LE official associated with the case (including the dogs), Dr. G., Tim Miller, and RK (heck it would be great if Dr. Vass was there as well) would make it to the courthouse when the verdict comes in. All of Caylee's heros should be there that day. JMHO

PS- after seeing that video again, I can't help but wonder if there is ever justice "enough" for a murdered child.

I think CA and GA knew that KC had no job and no nanny but didn't care how KC was taking care of Caylee while not at home.

Caylee has been kept "alive" by so many like us who have been deeply involved in the case. I'm coming to the hard realization that when the verdict is read...and I do believe it will be guilty...that her spirit will take flight...her earthly soul set free...and it will be time to say good-bye.
I'm having a real tough time with that today. I will miss her so.

I'll definitely miss JB's cute smiles.

Something's been bothering me, hope you guys can help. Did either the prosecution or the defense ask RK if there was any duct tape on the skull when he found it? I don't recall anybody asking him this, I may be wrong, but it's nagging at me.

No I don't think it was asked but when the CSI photographers were there they did the photographs of where the skull and all the other little bones were.They showed them in court but we only saw the blurred out version.

So I think we may see an Oscar worthy performance from ICA during the closing arguments. She has one last shot to show the jury how upset she is, blah blah blah.

What say you WS peeps?

Here is a question I have...does anyone know why exactly Casey was charged with murder orignally? I mean, besides the obvious, lying, etc...I am only asking because there are several other cases (Kyron, Hailey, Haleigh) where it seems there should be charges by now, regardless of whether or not the children are ever found and Florida charged Casey very early on, within 3-4 months or so. I am wondering what the difference is, is it Fla. law or aggresive LE? Or was it based totally on the smell?

I'm not saying they shouldn't have-just the opposite, wishing more LE would do the same...

Pardon me for asking, but I just turned on HLN and I find 'highlights' for the week. Was court in session today? If so at what point did they leave off? I apologize for asking but I was stuck at the DMV all day and didn't get a chance to watch.

Thanks!

The Amelia Dyer baby farm verdict came in 4 minutes. We should be so lucky.

I'd forgotten about that one. it turns my stomach :sick:

as an interesting aside, on the wiki page it shows a letter she wrote in jail absolving her daughter and son in law of all guilt. it takes all kinds eh? kinda made ICA look just as bad, killed less babies but happy to string up innocents along with herself.

Pardon me for asking, but I just turned on HLN and I find 'highlights' for the week. Was court in session today? If so at what point did they leave off? I apologize for asking but I was stuck at the DMV all day and didn't get a chance to watch.

Thanks!

No, today is an "off" day to prepare for closing statements which start at 9am EST Sunday.

Here is a question I have...does anyone know why exactly Casey was charged with murder orignally? I mean, besides the obvious, lying, etc...I am only asking because there are several other cases (Kyron, Hailey, Haleigh) where it seems there should be charges by now, regardless of whether or not the children are ever found and Florida charged Casey very early on, within 3-4 months or so. I am wondering what the difference is, is it Fla. law or aggresive LE? Or was it based totally on the smell?

I'm not saying they shouldn't have-just the oppiste, wishing more LE would do the same...

I remember that she was originally charged before the remains were found and I think that might have been for child endangerment (or maybe child abuse) and then they added charges when the remains were identified. I do not remember if there was one aha moment when LE said it must have been a murder because of the duct tape or if it was when Dr G said manor of death was determined to be homicide.

I remember that she was originally charged before the remains were found and I think that might have been for child endangerment (or maybe child abuse) and then they added charges when the remains were identified. I do not remember if there was one aha moment when LE said it must have been a murder because of the duct tape or if it was when Dr G said manor of death was determined to be homicide.

I thought she had already been charged with murder and they decided on the DP once Caylee was found...?

Something else that hit me the other day while watching the news. Jose Baez looks remarkably like Hugo Chavez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove