2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timer55 minutes or less, now, right?

If the state goes next it's going to run way too late, isn't it?
Guess we'll just have to see what the judge says.

If LDB speaks tomorrow, then I'll have to later somehow find a video of her comments. I don't want just the highlights; I want the entire closing. Any ideas of the best source for that?

I am sorry, CM, but you sound like someone who really had it together once, and should have left it at that.

:waiting: :countsheep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :sleep: :sleep::sleep:

He is just repeating what Baez said. Dear lord, stop talking!

If you ask me this is hurting the defense. What else is new. There whole defense has been so dry. I just can't take any morrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!

If the CIA is looking for a new form of auditory torture, have I got a suggestion for them.

Ya know, CM may be making a mistake here taking so long. At the very least the Jury will have to take a long break after this before they hear LDB. Even the possibility of tomorrow morning. Either way the Jury will be refreshed and have their listening ears back on.

why not both? they do not care about what the media reported

No matter what the defense puts forward I cannot get Dr. G's testimony

Out of my head. Her testimony really was strong for murder.

okay, just got back, grandkids here for the fourth, mom and pop too, how is CM doing?

If LDB speaks tomorrow, then I'll have to later somehow find a video of her comments. I don't want just the highlights; I want the entire closing. Any ideas of the best source for that?

wftv will have it in full

I hope LDB asks the jury to consider whether Caylee would EVER have been reported missing if not for CA calling 911? IT's obvious Casey never had any intention of doing so. Are these the actions of a loving mother?

I have a nice bottle of Cab about to be popped. I was trying to wait until dinner, but the DT is making sure I don't make it that far.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Not entirely sure the jurors are digging the #cheneymason lecture. 10, 11, 16 and 17 all look over this. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The skewers I just poked in my ears offered quite a bit of relief! OMG. Even JB looks like he is drifting off..........
......... mumble mumble

TIME is UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members