2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to play on the jury's sympathy saying Casey was only 22 and he's had shoes older than her. Caylee was only 2. :(

LDB should come back and point out caylee was only two, and the jurors might well all be wearing clothes older than that.

Mason: "What act? WHAT ACT?"

Nine jurors in unison: "The duct tape, <modsnip>!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I know right?! they're all thinking it!

My DH seems to disagree with me, he thinks Baez is doing ok. I am so happy he went to sleep in his chair, lol. I will be so glad when this is over. Justice for America's little sweetie, Caylee Marie.

the state will be the winner if Judge moves rebuttal over to tomorrow, as they will speak just before Judge reads jury instructions and sends them off to deliberate

It seems like no one could be convicted of a crime unless it was on videotape. At least, that's what I'm getting from this closing. It seems as if he's asking the jury to exclude use of common sense. No, not asking but demanding they dismiss the evidence as unreliable and once again accept, LE was out to get Casey. I don't know why LE was out to get her. I also don't know why Casey just didn't tell the truth 3 years ago. If I was on the jury, I would have tuned out awhile ago. JMO

There's nothing quite like listening to a lecture on upholding the law from a man who makes a living by twisting and distorting the truth.

He is completely irritating and losing the jury with this monologue. I keep nodding off..............zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I ordered 6 already.

Slapping my hands for being OT but just had to mention a client came in Friday wearing a pair of these...had never even heard of them...looked just like heavy denim jeans...until she had me feel the pantleg...

Sure wish I had had a pair of those to wear today while listening to Baez...would have been MUCH more comfortable...

Aphrodite Jones #caseyanthony Has anyone noticed that there is a Perry and a Mason in this trial???? Unreal!

It only takes ONE act of Child Abuse to KILL a Child .... CM!

Wasn't the child abuse or maybe it was child neglect in the original charges because of her nanny story? Isn't that charge still around because she never corrected that story until opening statements?

I thought he was only suppose to be going over the rules not making his own closing statement. They wouldn't let all 3 prosecutors take part in closing so why are they allowing CM cover the things he thought JB left out?

LDB will get to continue with closing rebuttal after Mason correct? Surely the Judge will not let a recess happen till morning?

2dlon4g.jpg

ht5kdx.jpg

692dqx.jpg

when I first looked at the pic of Cheney and JA Ididn't realize it was split. Thought JA was on TO forced to face the other way!

somebody needs to hold a mirror under their noses to make sure none of them died of old age waiting for this mess to be over with today.......

Ha ha ha! Just when I think I'm going to need to poke my eye with a ballpoint pen to distract myself from the pain of listening to this closing statement, someone posts something that makes me giggle! Thanks, all! Being on WS is almost as good as hanging out with all of you in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487