2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
darnudes , where are youuuuuuu? In my loudest voice!

The same YELLOW blouse as the last time we saw her..What's up with that? IIRC, this has never happened before.

FWIW- Vinnie is on GMA -he says the Jury will deliberate for 13hrs 31minutes...:innocent:

Judge does not seem happy to be here on a Sunday

The same YELLOW blouse as the last time we saw her..What's up with that? IIRC, this has never happened before.

She wants the world to know what a ray of sunshine she really is. She is the light of Orlando, didn't you know?

A quick thank you to websleuths.com for this forum. It's been a great experience. Much appreciated.

HHJP is so polite to Lizbeth. You can tell he thinks she is a good young lawyer.

HHJP appears to have been expecting this or he can easily reel off this information.

HHJP: do you all agree Caylee Marie Anthony is dead?

Judge P looking handsome. I think he got a haircut :)

How many lip pucker-ups will we get today? I'm really gonna miss seeing that. lol

He seems to be a bit cranky this am ya think?

Okay gang, here we go. Poor DS, last day of soccer tryouts here in Texas (he was given a contract on the 1st day) but has practice/tryouts this morning at 9am and I said, sorry, not going with you. This is historical and been waiting on it for 3 years. Have a nice drive up to Frisco, be careful, do your best. I'm not going to church either. I thought doing one of the above and watching later, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Bring it home state. Go LDB, Ashton and George. (I feel like I should have a sign or something).

HHJP is so polite to Lizbeth. You can tell he thinks she is a good young lawyer.

I am sorry I have followed this case for almost every day.....who is she???? I don't think I have ever heard her talk.....

Lizbeth looking and acting rather nervous.

She does sound more nervous than before. Probably because the inmate's life is on the line. I have no idea what she's doing but she sounds so much brighter than JB. BTW where IS JB? Is he there?

Ok I have seen this young lady before (on the DT) but who is she and why is she doing the talking and not JB?

Lisabeth Fryer - brand new attorney just passed bar in April. On Mason's team.

She is speaking because she is the most well-spoken person on their team, and can actually accurately argue case law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm