2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I have followed this case for almost every day.....who is she???? I don't think I have ever heard her talk.....

She is from CMs firm. They let her argue some motions during Frye and she did a good job for a young attorney. Seems really smart and professional. Unlike the rest of the team.

Omg, I had to check to see if I was on time out! LOL Good morning everyone!

I am baking brownies to take the edge off.

Is ICA not gonna sit beside Baez today? Or is this just a temp situation during instructions.. Hmmmm!

Omg, I had to check to see if I was on time out! LOL Good morning everyone!

Me too!

Geez - as if my stomach wasn't churning enough already this morning! :sick:

Eidetic! there you are! I've been looking for everyone who has walked this line with me for so long! Wish we had our old friend who always said "you can't make this up" with us today.

I wish Lizbeth would stop running her tongue over her lips and corners of her mouth.

Gelfie....I asked last night and then realized you were gone. Is your avatar pic from the Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum in Gatlinburg TN or are there more of them?

I'm not Gelfie, but don't you want to ask about my avatar? LMAO - jk:D

Okay gang, here we go. Poor DS, last day of soccer tryouts here in Texas (he was given a contract on the 1st day) but has practice/tryouts this morning at 9am and I said, sorry, not going with you. This is historical and been waiting on it for 3 years. Have a nice drive up to Frisco, be careful, do your best. I'm not going to church either. I thought doing one of the above and watching later, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Bring it home state. Go LDB, Ashton and George. (I feel like I should have a sign or something).

haha read that Dorothy Sims was trying out at first

Eidetic! there you are! I've been looking for everyone who has walked this line with me for so long! Wish we had our old friend who always said "you can't make this up" with us today.

I know!! :(

How many times would she have said THAT during the trial. :wink:

I was thinking of her recently! Where did she go off to?
Always a pleasure to be here with you logicalgirl
:seeya:

Will ICA get to wear street clothes to the verdict or will she be in prison attire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm