2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it's funny that JB says 'who doesn't'? That's one ugly picture I have in my head now!! Wonder if there's a spa on GR's boat? :floorlaugh:

Seriously though, I'm a (self-confessed) prude, and I don't find anything really 'wrong' with this. I have two girls aged 5 and 7. If they could, they would swim nude as much as possible. If we had a pool at home that had a privacy fence I'd let them swim nude...but we don't, so they always wear bathing suits when swimming.
I can tell you that when we go to the swim centre, my 5 yr old in particular loves to have the jets going on her back and butt.

I hear ya! Your girls discovered the jets on their own tho. For a grandmother to do that ~
nevermind

Actually, I think what JB said is that he was against allowing more than one attorney to argue for each side because that would give the SA 4 closing arguments and his side would only have 2 closing arguments. After HHJP heard that he asked how he comes up with 4 closings. HHJP seemed quite amused with his complaint. IMO

(Personally I think JB didn't want HHJP to allow for splitting of time cause now he has no excuse other than ego and selfishness if he refuses to give Mason any podium time during the closing)

HHJP said they could split their time however they wanted between attorneys but that the state could not split any time in their rebuttal - only one could speak in the SA rebuttal closing.

As of right now I don't think we know yet who is going to speak for either side or how they plan to split their time up amongst the attorneys.

IMO

I'm not 100 percent clear on how they will split it up. I do feel that JA should absolutely be the one to present the scientific testimony in the closing since this area is his forte. He understands the science and forensics and can probably pull it all together more cohesively, thus presenting it to the jury more easily than LDB. Her strengths lie in the other areas. Not sure if FG will participate in the closing as I really don't think he is needed for this.

Good Morning!

Sending positive vibes, love & strength to Linda, Jeff and Frank in their final quest for justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. :heartbeat:

Praying and hoping Lady Justice will prevail.
lady_justice.jpg

Good Morning all, and Blessings to each one of you! My stomach is so nervous this morning.....hard to believe it is almost over....it has been a very long time. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! SING BABY CAYLEE, SING!!!

Good morning all. This is a very long awaited day!

In thinking about the end, I'm so happy that it is here and we can finally see justice for this beautiful baby.

I'm also a little worried about "after". I'm worried that we will all want updates from the case like the post conviction video meetings with Cindy and other communications and that the media will have moved on to the next case. I'm afraid of having no follow up. The public has been a victim of this case as well. It's time for it to end!

I'm not 100 percent clear on how they will split it up. I do feel that JA should absolutely be the one to present the scientific testimony in the closing since this area is his forte. He understands the science and forensics and can probably pull it all together more cohesively, thus presenting it to the jury more easily than LDB. Her strengths lie in the other areas. Not sure if FG will participate in the closing as I really don't think he is needed for this.

My prediction is that LDB will start, JA will then pick up after an hr or so and go into the forensics and scientific evidence and probably a few other areas. Then I think LDB will give the SA rebuttal closing.

Morning all. Although its almost bedtime in my part of the world. Not gonna miss this though, so large amounts of coffee for me, please.

:D

Talina, I was reading last nites sidebar and saw your question but the thead was closed.
You asked: "I still don't understand Lee's testimony. He said they had their argument in October but DCasey and Hoover didn't go to the site until November. How did Lee confront Cindy about sending "her people" to search that spot when they hadn't even been here yet?"

I was thinking maybe Nov was NOT the first time that area was searched. It was only video taped by Hoover in Nov, so maybe he wasn't involved in other searches.

I think ICA knew the spot she disposed of Caylee but the hurricane flood waters "floated" the body to a different spot.

annnnnnnnnnd good morning my friends. First time in over 15 years I called out sick, I called last nite to give advanced notice, my coworkers are calling. they are worried, think I may be dying. They don't know about my obsession with this case ...I can't have them think I'm a nut job.

Has it been decided how many lawyers will speak during closing stmts?.... I know one time jb wanted four. Anyone know????? TIA

I don't know, but it would make sense. He probably doesn't want to screw it up by himself. :giggle:

Good morning Friends :seeya:
Wondering if ICA will find anything to laugh about today?
My prayers for a perfect closing to this case today and at LEAST a verdict of LWOP.

I hear ya! Your girls discovered the jets on their own tho. For a grandmother to do that ~
nevermind

Not really. When they weren't swimming independently I would take them to the jet part , since they were and are still too young for the spa. So I guess I introduced them to it.
Just curious, would you feel differently if she had her bathers on when she was at the jets? We don't know that she was always nude when she was at the jets.

If CA were to say that she was always nude for the jets, then yeah, I'd find it kinda weird.

Good morning!!!! I'm so anxious for this day I could hardly sleep.

Three long, tedious years of waiting for justice. We're FINALLY at the finish line!

Good vibes being sent to Linda Drane-Burdick, Jeff Ashton, Frank George and his honor, Judge Belvin Perry. Prayers to the jurors that they'll have open minds and hearts and that they'll see the truth as we all have since 'day one'.

Thank you to LE, detectives, searchers and all the good citizens that worked tirelessly to get to this day.

Peace and justice for Caylee.

Happy Sunday, WBSers and Guests...I am waiting somewhat patiently for this last hour and 15 minutes to pass...not that I am watching the clock or anything since 5AM! :woohoo:

RR

Not really. When they weren't swimming independently I would take them to the jet part , since they were and are still too young for the spa. So I guess I introduced them to it.
Just curious, would you feel differently if she had her bathers on when she was at the jets? We don't know that she was always nude when she was at the jets.

If CA were to say that she was always nude for the jets, then yeah, I'd find it kinda weird.

JMO but I don't find it weird at all. My little grandaughter loooved the feel of the jets in the spa on her little nudey backside. She used to ask me why I didn't take my bathers off too. Hahaha, now that would've looked weird.

Morning all. Although its almost bedtime in my part of the world. Not gonna miss this though, so large amounts of coffee for me, please.

Here you go. That should keep you going for a while. Which part of the world are you in? Justice for Caylee is global.

SenseoCoffeeMachine.jpg

Are we confident this morning that the state will knock this out of the park?

A video just for you!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVlkRNc0Zh8&feature=fvsr"]YouTube - ‪AMAZING!! - RANCILIO SILVIA - LATTE ART‬‏[/ame]

What if Baez writes his closing based on facts not in evidence, I can hear objection...sustained. Now what does he do, he has only 15 minutes worth of nothing. I mean how long can he say blah blah blah. His closing will be a bunch of fluff, don't kill my client, no one knows how Caylee died, that family is dyfunctional...no facts just kind of like pleading type comments.

I'm sure an hours worth of stuff on gas cans and the diabolical plot of the duct tape. Whatever he has to say, he will be grandstanding, acting like a peacock, neck twisting, podiem leaning.

I hope he got crisp clean paper for his big easel. I'm almost embarressed for him already. I predict his closing will be a big flop and he will get lost and and loss his concentrate and start talking off the cuff and tell the judge the jurors need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444