2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well in all reality, it IS the 11th hour for ICA and team. I wouldn't put it past JB to do everything possible to delay, stall, etc etc etc. When in all actuality? He should have been doing everything he could prior to this point. It's kinda like saying "why put off today what I can do tomorrow"

Good mornin' everyone!
Wishing you all a very happy Independence Day and praying that justice comes soon of our lil' Caylee. I'm so glad this day is finally here! :dance:
Believe it or not there are a couple of things I'm really going to miss when the trial is completely over, one of them is HHJP's laugh...I love it and I will miss it. I'm glad it is on video.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2205535777544&oid=163757963687277&comments

:great:

I just adore him! :lol:

I cannot miss the verdict being read for anything! I live in Asia so it looks like I'll have to stay close to the computer during US work hours! I'll willing to miss hanging out with friends, sleep, anything to be there for that big moment. I've waited almost 3 years so I'm totally pumped for this week.

Same here, I`m in Finland. I`m nervous already today, it`s going to be terrible to wait for the verdict.

Listening to this again, I realize that CA said so many things, good things for the SA, that I had not realized before. JB asked her if she told LE that ICA could have left the ladder down, Ca says she could have if ICA had the opportunity to come home and swim. Also, when asked if she recalls taking the ladder down, JB asks if she's 100% certain. She says no one could be 100% of anything but then she says she was asked within a day, she would have remembered. Now there is that little work phone that has come along, but why would a woman call a man on his work phone, from not her landline and not her cell (what phone?) and not his personal phone? I think this was better testimony than I previously thought. This is all going to be a lot clearer to the jury as written testimony, without all the dramatics. I am certain.
Dumb question... Do the jurors get the transcripts?

I wonder if HLN is going to have commericals every 5 minutes for the opening. I ususally watch on the computer, but it would be nice to watch on a big screen. Lets bring it home Prosecutors, justice for Caylee!!!!

:yes:

I predicted on another thread that the verdict will go something like: "We the jury in the above entitled action, find the defendant Casey Marie Anthony..."

CUT TO COMMERCIAL!

:giggle:

Coffee.......I need coffee. Please make it an iced coffee.......it is 6:30 am and 80 degrees outside! Still......not joking about the coffee. Help. Oh yes, GO TEAM CAYLEE!!

I predicted on another thread that the verdict will go something like: "We the jury in the above entitled action, find the defendant Casey Marie Anthony..."

CUT TO COMMERCIAL!

Then, announcer voice over: "We're here at the trial of the Florida mom accused of murdering her 2 yr old child" ...Yeah, the love talking over coverage with their recaps.

Last night I had a dream, or should I say nightmare, that CA was my neighbor.....I caught her in the middle of the night running around the back of our home with a garden hose in her hand.......when confronted, she said that their water pump went out and they were out of water and she was just hooking up to ours to provide water to her home......in other words...."THE WELL HAS RUN DRY"!!! I woke with a smile.....just wanted to share....

USA here but I guess you can see that.

Someone from the Land of OZ
I have a stupid question
Do the toilets in Austrailia flush counter clock wise?
The water I mean.
my High School World History teacher told me that
and I have never ever followed up on it.
and what the heck is vegemite?

We have an Aussie bakery and they have jars for sale
it looks like white peanut butter...

CUT TO COMMERCIAL!

I wouldn't be surprised. :banghead:

well in all reality, it IS the 11th hour for ICA and team. I wouldn't put it past JB to do everything possible to delay, stall, etc etc etc. When in all actuality? He should have been doing everything he could prior to this point. It's kinda like saying "why put off today what I can do tomorrow"

Just like his client.
Gotta wonder how the guy is feeling right now. Is he pumped and thinking he's got this covered? (don't think so based on his demeanor over the last few days)

Or is his stomach in knots, wondering how he can put in a last ditch effort to save face ? I don't think he's thinking of his clients freedom or incarceration right now, it's all about his ego.

I am convinced the state is pumped and so ready for this.

Just like his client.
Gotta wonder how the guy is feeling right now. Is he pumped and thinking he's got this covered? (don't think so based on his demeanor over the last few days)

Or is his stomach in knots, wondering how he can put in a last ditch effort to save face ? I don't think he's thinking of his clients freedom or incarceration right now, it's all about his ego.

I am convinced the state is pumped and so ready for this.

They're like "BRING IT ON!" :rocker:

Remember to do purple today. Good grief, this is going to be a day of tears. I wish this was a tv show instead of being real.

I hope Linda wears purple and Jeff and Frank wear a purple tie.

:)

USA here but I guess you can see that.

Someone from the Land of OZ
I have a stupid question
Do the toilets in Austrailia flush counter clock wise?
The water I mean.
my High School World History teacher told me that
and I have never ever followed up on it.
and what the heck is vegemite?

We have an Aussie bakery and they have jars for sale
it looks like white peanut butter...

Hang on...I'll flush the toilet now....

Nope... toilet water comes from everywhere. But with the bathroom sink it goes counter-clockwise.
ETA: wonder if this will make it to the 'what did we learn today' thread? :floorlaugh:

ETA 2: Vegemite is black. AFAIK it was banned in the US because of the high folate content?
If you ever try it, smear it on your bread sparingly.
There's a new one that has cheese mixed into it...never tried that one though.

Is there a time limit for each side on the closing argument? (I want to know how long I can take a nap during the dt's! j/k!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985