2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone clear up when friend Maria was in KC's car? I thought that was discussed here earlier and it wasn't in the timeframe, or it was TL's car. Anyone remember? (JB said in closing friends in car - no smell.)

Someone ask about watching on ipad, forgot who. I try to post over there doors closed very fast. LOL

You can use this. I use on iphone and someone said it works on ipad.

Bruce at WFTV:
Try this:
For those who want to to watch our livestream on their phones, download the Skyfire browser www.skyfire.com then open the www.wftv.com website, click on the Casey Anthony tab, when the video comes up, it will may say you need the latest version of Flash. Click where the video should be, and the Flash site will open. Click download. Once it's downloaded, refresh the www.wftv.com webpage, and click the bottom left link that says "video", it will open the video for you.

Ohh Ohh Ohh...I absolutely loved that Timer55 tie in as how many days ICA had left to live her fantasy life. Brilliant.

Two things-His CTC- statement was very childish in a court of law!!
I think HLN needs to give us a time clock on when the DT CA will end!!

It is still stuck in my head, Jose called Casey a *advertiser censored* and his cut the cheese comment. That has to be sticking in the jurors heads too.

The Defense is going to ride this out for the entire day. They don't want the SA to be able to rebut them today.

I can not believe CA is working on her book right now and not paying attention to the closings, just unreal for someone who loved Caylee, and lied so much for KC. Really money means more?

Someone ask about watching on ipad, forgot who. I try to post over there doors closed very fast. LOL

You can use this. I use on iphone and someone said it works on ipad.

Bruce at WFTV:
Try this:
For those who want to to watch our livestream on their phones, download the Skyfire browser www.skyfire.com then open the www.wftv.com website, click on the Casey Anthony tab, when the video comes up, it will may say you need the latest version of Flash. Click where the video should be, and the Flash site will open. Click download. Once it's downloaded, refresh the www.wftv.com webpage, and click the bottom left link that says "video", it will open the video for you.

download the skyfire app from the app store and then search wftv.com

This is the first time I've seen ICA scramble out of that courtroom.

Yes I know that, it was when Jose went to her first and asked the age the it went on and finally asked Cindy.
I thought is said 12 but say 15

i saw ica say 2001.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
It appears Jeff Ashton's wife is running to get food. Defense coordinators are also talking about getting sandwich's here.

I am still stuck on the photo of kc when she was 14 or 15 years old.....JB asked kc when taken she said 2001 twice.....then jb makes her parents come up and look @ picture to confirm date.....comes back and says 17 years old! Finally JB admits taken 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3