2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, no evidence of abuse? Thanks to caylee being thrown in a swamp and decompsed, we will never see her skin to see if there were bruises.

I tuned out fairly early in JB closing ... he made no sense, rambled and acted like we should be in awe of him. I really think he thinks he is great and coming across as a great speaker. He messed up the closing so bad that nothing he can say will correct it. It was a total embarressment and if any of the TH says he is great, then they are goofs also.

He got dates wrong, testimony wrong, words wrong, tie and pocket square wrong. He was pompous, condesending, rude, crass and ineffecticee

I did too LOL when I came back and started reading I know I missed NOTHING!

I'd probably go with cunning.

I'm thinking spoiled brat who has never had to answer for anything and always got her way. I have to say, though, that the lengths she goes to are pretty extraordinary.

When the cops took her to Universal on day one, well, the gig was up for her, in my judgment, but she continued and continued, until today. She's like the Energizer Liar :)

On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.

I could be wrong, but I thought one of the jurors had a medical condition called narcolepsy ( falling asleep)

I thought JA was brilliant but do any of you think he should've apologized for coming across as a bully during the trial and explain the reason is his passion to get the truth and justice for the victim Caylee Marie Anthony.

I worry that some of these jurors thought he was too aggressive.

on wftv...blaaaaaawgers are reporting JA was very successful.

Guess this will fuel JB and CM’s dislike of blaaaaawgers

FACT: Jose Baez was cool with allowing a lunch break during closing arguments because he needed to refill his baloney anyway #caseyanthony

less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck by @dvnix

Orlando Coyote is on twitter. Has he met the bronx zoo cobra?

JB scored a point this morning a few times but as usually it got lost in his never ending ADHD defense.

Going after George is a terrible route, facts asside, given he is such a sympathetic character after his testimony and the jury read his SUICIDE NOTE two days ago.

I was hoping AF would do the closing. At least CM will actually be somewhat linear.

Also my advice to all of you is to ignore comments about the supposed reactions of jurors. Not only are there contradictory reports but interpretations of how jurors look are often completely wrong. It has happened before and it will happen in this trial.

I have always believed that the duct tape was the murder weapon not the chloroform. Chloroform is questionable and could possibly cause death, but 3 pieces of large duct tape sealed premedication for me. That was my biggest focus throughout the last few days of this trial, but I became 100% convinced duct tape is the primary murder weapon.

I think she chloroformed Caylee so she wouldn't put up a fight, duct taped her mouth and nose and slammed the trunk shut. Went in to Tony's and boinked him a couple a times, went to blockbuster and got a movie, the stayed in bed boinking Tony all day long on the 16th. :banghead:

I thought JA was brilliant but do any of you think he should've apologized for coming across as a bully during the trial and explain the reason is his passion to get the truth and justice for the victim Caylee Marie Anthony.

I worry that some of these jurors thought he was too aggressive.

No apologies, it is his style to make a point. It can lose jurors, but he did not freak too often given a 6 week trial.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of JVM's delivery? I feel like she is yelling at me while wearing a neck cast. Why is this woman a TH? What's her background?

Based on everything about her I've seen, it seems like she was recruited and groomed to support and back up Nancy Grace. Both of them would appeal to people who like to have others think for them; people who find others more credible when they raise their voice. The same people who buy supermarket tabloids.

I have always believed that the duct tape was the murder weapon not the chloroform. Chloroform is questionable and could possibly cause death, but 3 pieces of large duct tape sealed premedication for me. That was my biggest focus throughout the last few days of this trial, but I became 100% convinced duct tape is the primary murder weapon.

I was impressed when JA said we should hope she was knocked out first by the chloroform....for me that tied in an either/or weapon for jurors

WFTV blogger just posted that they will clear up the 84 times Chloroform was viewed??

I read somewhere on here that the date that it was searched was the 84th day of the year, so in the column it said 84, and that was the mix up.

As I was just showering I had an AHA! moment. If there was any possible evidence or the slightest possibility that GA knew/helped/did it, Cindy would have been screaming for his head. She would sacrifice George in the blink of an eye to save ICA. After re-reading the emails from CA's mom and her brother it is clear she wanted GA gone but didn't want to pay him alimony. If he was arrested for the crime, she could have ICA home and GA gone - problem solved.

While I'm sure one of the brilliant posters here thought of this before, it really brought things into perspective today.

I know there's a lot of tweets about what the jury is doing. You can't believe everyone of them. You should just pick someone in the court house and that you trust and watch what they tweet. I don't believe all of them. Besides by the time it gets to different news needs and tv stations it's been changed. So if anyone if worried about what everyone is seeing you just need to remember that you shouldn't believe everything you hear. I listen to WFTV Kathy Belich because I live here in Orlando and to me I feel she has always reported fairly. Just my 2 cents.

Tweets don't change when they get to a news feed. Tweets are realtime. Though I do agree what one sees is not necessarily what another sees, which is why I follow several.

My question about the 4 friends going to McDonalds in the car and not smelling anything.....were they smoking reefer? Had they been?
or snorting something...
but it sounds like they had the "munchies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members