2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me out...I must have tuned it out...what did Mason quote from To Kill a Mockingbird? Thanks...sorry if this has been asked/answered.

And what was the quote? I had him muted... Let me guess..ICA is the harmless mockingbird and GA is the bluejay that it's ok to kill.

Damn, Damn, Damn! I refuse to watch the TV tonight!!! The talking heads will go wild!!!
Hope I don't get a T/O but I am so angry the jury is left with that carp on the brain!!!

Nah, it's okay. As you noted, it IS karp. The jury is smart. They will slowly see through most of it themselves. Like why would George try and cover up a simple accident by framing his daughter for murder?

And Baez held up the suicide note and belittled George's attempt, accused him of faking it and writing a self serving note to 'cover himself.' But the jury read that note themselves and they know how emotional George is, and how much he loved his grandbaby. They are NOT going to buy into that accusation by Baez.

Also the jury is going to remember one of the biggest moments, when Baez stopped midstream and pointed angrily at 'the Laughing Man.' I do not think that is going to hurt the state that much though. I think they will understand why JA was smiling because JB was pretty over the top with his snide accusations against everyone else but ICA.

I am happy to have the jury released. They were too tired and hungry and cranky to continue. I know I am.

Have they had any recently does anyone know? I hadn't heard, but after Friday... I thought they might!

sounds like they are anticipating pop-up vigils and spectators during deliberations

Is it possible that ICA planted the duct tape over the vents on GA's gas cans while out on bond?

TIA!

Earlier there was a tweet that crowd was gathering around courthouse too

How long will it take before the court "unrelaxes" and gets back at it with whatever arguments or whatever they are going to do? I'm wondering if there is time for a shower?

Moved over here: Thank you HLN for no commercials today, lets hope you will do that tomorrow.

Baez did a far better job than I expected. But it's all smoke and mirrors with him. Tomorrow, LDB will methodically crush the DT's closing with fact, IMO.

Since Linda goes in the morning I hope she uses all her time

How long will it take before the court "unrelaxes" and gets back at it with whatever arguments or whatever they are going to do? I'm wondering if there is time for a shower?

Court is over for the day, they start early in the morning though,

does anybody know what Time they start Orlando Time?

God help me! I'm making lots of enemies in my family over this!! LOL...I'm trying to stick it out (closing arguments) and I'm expecting tomatoes to be slung at me very soon!!!! :crazy:

I feel for you. : ( My husband is away on business and my daughter is visiting friends this weekend. Otherwise, my husband would be sooooo over this.
I am so grateful not to have to deal with that. :

Jim Hoover visited the remains site today.
Hoover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member