2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the talking heads says that JA has been smiling/laughing throughout the trial and she suggest that they look at the tapes. I say, go ahead and she'll see that JB smirks and shakes his head toward the jury SEVERAL times thought the trial. Also why is ICA allowed to sit there and shake her head no when the SA is talking. I thought that she waived her right to speak. Put her damn head in a neck brace to stop her from shaking her head no.

Exactly-thank you!

ok....so 102,000 users on the Defense closing thread must be why for an hour I can't get on that thread!

I think the jury may be too sleepy for jury instructions today. Maybe in the am?

All I want to know if if we will hear from LDB sometime tonight. Have plans tomorrow and never dreamed I'd miss hearing her.

If LDB doesn't put up a huge picture of the child that this trial is about, she is missing a golden opportunity.

God help me! I'm making lots of enemies in my family over this!! LOL...I'm trying to stick it out (closing arguments) and I'm expecting tomatoes to be slung at me very soon!!!! :crazy:

BS said that LDB will come in and dismantle the reasonable doubt the DT tried to throw out. He said those seeking justice for Caylee willnbe happy. :rocker:

But but but BUT!

Oh man. Was not expecting that! But another 2.5 hours without dinner is just asking for a cranky and fatigued jury.

Awe, man. I was hoping they would be in session until I left the lab tonight. :/

Gearing up for protestor at A’s neighborhood

Can someone please help me out...I must have tuned it out...what did Mason quote from To Kill a Mockingbird? Thanks...sorry if this has been asked/answered.

Why does it not surprise me that Dr. Spitz was on the Warren Commission that came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK's assassination?

Hoover showed up at Caylee memorial at site today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members