2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please! He wants JA admonished for his facial expressions! :boohoo:

What is this "sun" you people speak of?

I finally got a little sun last weekend when I was sent to Daytona Beach on business. I was able to get in three hours on the beach. I was so pale that even with spf70 sunscreen I got burned. That's a first for me. I'm usually tanned by now.

Poor JA had to hold his expression on that statment.

JVM: "George Anthony has returned to court! George Anthony has returned to court! This is a very dramatic time! Keep it right here on HLN!"

We just looked at each other like WTH? dramatic much JVM? ugh

The hair could not have been in the trunk, for months...not with the death band...Holy Man...

JB will forever be known for the, 'And you are not a chemist.' Sheeeezus.

Had to mute the sound while JB is up, or else I would be making another freezer run for some more of that yummy chocolate ice cream. Chocolate soothes my female brain cells. Please tell me the DT is not going to use all of their allocated minutes today, all 240 of them.

:banghead: :pullhair: :anguish:

No JB, the only thing we are hoping is there is justice for Caylee!

Im sorry but I gotta ... SCRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Baez is making me want to reach thru the tv...

Just a thought- Both of my boys are autistic. About a year ago one of them (the eldest, 4 years old at the time) slipped outside while we were carrying groceries in. I noticed he was gone perhaps 10 minutes later. We lived in an apartment then. I searched the apartment in about a minute because he is notorious for hiding. He's also non-verbal. I then (in a blind panic) raced outside and scanned the parking lot. I was pregnant with my last child (about 8 months along) and huge. I didn't see him anywhere. The complex was surrounded by an 8ft privacy fence, but is alongside a very busy road.

I spotted a sheriff's deputy parked at another building (complex was crummy). I ran to that car and scared the bejeezus out of the cop inside. I was hysterical! I explained the situation, how small he was and the level of disability, etc... I could barely breathe.

Within 5 more mins I had given him a photo and he'd gotten at least 2 more units on site. My son was found within 20 more mins. He had slipped through a hole in the privacy fence and was petting a stray dog. At the end, when they drove him up in the patrol car I collapsed on my knees (after hyperventilating/crying for 30 mins) and promptly threw up. I think every cop in the county had shown up.

That's what a mother who's child is missing does, she panics and seeks help. IMHO

I may kill myself. Just start crying already JB and get it over with.

Herez some help for everyone...I started over an hour ago...

Attachments

• godweneedthis.jpg
    godweneedthis.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics