Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rose222
I want to see a picture of Ashton's wife. Yes I'm curious/a tiny bit jealous. lol.

she was standing in the hall talking with him

Well, if he was not married, I can magically think I had a shot.

I want to see a picture of Ashton's wife. Yes I'm curious/a tiny bit jealous. lol.

awww she's purty. *jealous* :blushing:

Avert your eyes! The r-rated version of HHJP without the robe :giggle:

Attachments

• nude HHJP.jpg
    nude HHJP.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 42

JA's wife must be so proud that her husband is FIGHTING like hell for Caylee!

I CANNOT believe that a JUDGE (Judege Seidlin) actually just said "Just look at that girl. Do you really believe she could actually put a child in a trunk?" (or words to that effect. What kool aid has he been drinking, and how did he get to be a judge? I DO realize that he is the one who acted so crazy in the Anna Nicole case and cried on the bench. I still think he is after Judge Judy's job.
Looks like that judge missed Casey's Friday Rage.

Why is the Judge and KC not there? Did she finally have a guilty conscious and confess?

Two notes of irony like JA said the duct tape on missing poster was like Caylee saying something, along with the words BIG TROUBLE surviving the elements is like Caylee saying back at you mommy dearest.

wonder where "it's" at, she's not at the table with her team.

Maybe I should do something productive instead of sittin' on my *advertiser censored** switching between wftv and HLN.
:floorlaugh: I was supposed to be laying laying sod with my DH, but I couldn't tear myself away from the tv, even though I'm DVR'ing the trial and going back and forth between Baynews9 and HLN.

BS talking about EF right now, and how bright she is. I pegged her for being top notch when I first saw her in one of the Frye hearings. Apparently she had one of the highest marks on the bar exam.

She WILL have a fantastic career one day.

JVM: "George Anthony has returned to court! George Anthony has returned to court! This is a very dramatic time! Keep it right here on HLN!"

Watching court room view of defense table right now. CM resting eyes/napping/staring at the ceiling, that bushy hair lady lawyer going over paper work, Baez?? Staring into the camera smiling until he thinks someone is looking then looks away quickly! Shouldn't he be at least looking at his notes..he didn't do so well earlier.

I CANNOT believe that a JUDGE (Judege Seidlin) actually just said "Just look at that girl. Do you really believe she could actually put a child in a trunk?" (or words to that effect. What kool aid has he been drinking, and how did he get to be a judge? I DO realize that he is the one who acted so crazy in the Anna Nicole case and cried on the bench. I still think he is after Judge Judy's job.

Wow. Just unbelievable. Yeah, he has to just be saying that, because otherwise how did he get to be a judge. Now that is a scary thought.

Although I think some people (not a judge) can not conceive of the mind of a sociopath.

Huuuuusssssssssssssssh JB. JA just can't contain his incredulity, neither can I.

SWARMY JB...commenting on JA's facial expressions...JB & ICA did so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil