2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually just start laughing. I find it humorous even though nothing is funny but JB's career. I also clean, cook, iron. Ironed 23 pieces of clothing this morning, and I loathe ironing. Went faster than it ever has.

ETA: Wireless headphones. Plan on another lengthy trial, pick up a set. You can run to the screen when something good is going on.

There ya go then. Just save some video of JB and CM and you'll be a cleaning dynamo!

:floorlaugh:

I put on my swimsuit and took a book outside to get some sun. After two months inside watching all of this, I'm as pale as ICA.

Let's move along... I'm ready for some more sun.

OMGOSH! How will you look like your from Florida??? I tell ya, that is soooo wrong!

I know what U mean. I finally found some rays last weekend. However, it's a little late to be 'getting use to" the heat and sun. Might have ruined my whole summer's ability to out in it. Sigh...

It's not irrelevant in the least if a jury is considering accidental death and if George knew.
Then he would not have written that suicide note. Nor would he have contemplated holding KC's friends at gun point, demanding to know what happened to Caylee.

If the jury has an IQ of room temperature though, and can't remember what was testified to, then yeah, they may think George new about an accidental death.

:banghead: C'mon. It's torture enough to have to listen to this defense team but having to wait for it is even more excruciating. I want to be awake for Linda. :banghead:

I actually just start laughing. I find it humorous even though nothing is funny but JB's career. I also clean, cook, iron. Ironed 23 pieces of clothing this morning, and I loathe ironing. Went faster than it ever has.

ETA: Wireless headphones. Plan on another lengthy trial, pick up a set. You can run to the screen when something good is going on.

I been cleaning out my old files. A job that may never have gotten done otherwise. ; )

I put on my swimsuit and took a book outside to get some sun. After two months inside watching all of this, I'm as pale as ICA.

Let's move along... I'm ready for some more sun.

We have a TV wired to our outside patio, pool is 8 feet away and hubby keeps bringing me umbrella drinks; 2 so far. He's now gone to grab us lunch, bless his heart I owe him huge when this trial is over, but for now he loves it that I'm calling him my sexy cabana boy. :blowkiss:

JVM said DT is now conceding that Caylee 'was' in the car. Is that correct? Is that what he said? I didn't get that. Sounded like to me he was continuing 'again' to argue that point. To what end I have no idea; the evidence is just so overwhelming on that point IMO.

So Judge Larry thinks Casey couldn't do this based on LOOKING AT HER.

I see. Nice, sweet looking people never murder. See Scott Peterson. Oh wait.

At least he didn't mention Casey doo dooing again.

OMGOSH! How will you look like your from Florida??? I tell ya, that is soooo wrong!

I know what U mean. I finally found some rays last weekend. However, it's a little late to be 'getting use to" the heat and sun. Might have ruined my whole summer's ability to out in it. Sigh...

What is this "sun" you people speak of?

I CANNOT believe that a JUDGE (Judege Seidlin) actually just said "Just look at that girl. Do you really believe she could actually put a child in a trunk?" (or words to that effect. What kool aid has he been drinking, and how did he get to be a judge? I DO realize that he is the one who acted so crazy in the Anna Nicole case and cried on the bench. I still think he is after Judge Judy's job.

So Judge Larry thinks Casey couldn't do this based on LOOKING AT HER.

I see. Nice, sweet looking people never murder. See Scott Peterson. Oh wait.

At least he didn't mention Casey doo dooing again.

I find him completely annoying!

86ihp.jpg

Posted on Twitter a few minutes ago, here's Richard Hornsby patiently waiting for closing to resume.

THAT is a hoot!

I nearly died laughing when he said that! :floorlaugh:

"What makes the State's case anymore believable than the Defense, because it's logical?"

Good grief, Charlie Brown! :banghead:

He also said to look at that girl; does she look like she could do something like this to you? Uh, h$ll yeah! What girl are you looking at cuz KC looks like she could kill someone in that courtroom today!

Something is amiss about all of this. Casey is not acting "normal" for what a "normal" person may be. If she is in fact a pathalogical liar this would have been noticed long before Caylee's death. If she is lying just through this trial then something is wrong there too. A "normal" person who is trying to plead not guilty would be doing all they could to present themselves in the best light and work diligently to help their lawyer with their defense. Something is just not right in the Casey, Cindy, George relationship. Something is going on there between the 3 of them that has thrown everything off.

Well, I agree there's something "off" about the Casey, Cindy, George (and let's throw in LA too) relationship. Something appears to have been going on for a long time.

And, BTW, Casey was known as a liar long before this, I believe some of her friends stated that in depos, if not on the stand.

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member