2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say something about the chloroform. I think that ICA might have used it on Caylee immediately preceding the act of murder, to make it easier for ICA. Anyone else have this thought? Also goes to premeditation.

I told my husband that by the end of this closing he may need to go get me a new tv. I'm not sure I can get thru this without throwing something right at the tv. Am I the only person who is having this viscious reaction to Baez?

"Trial of the century" doesn't become true if you repeat it a million times.

Did someone just try and interrupt JVM? Is she outside?

HLN just played a commercial with the song you are my sunshine!! clever of the ad sponser to catch our attention-ugh!

They are hashing out charge instructions.

HHJP even reminded them he suggested they come into court yesterday afternoon to do this....

Have to say I was impressed with new law graduate defense attorney this morning...if she runs like h3ll and associates herself with another firm as quickly as she can, she will probably become a pretty big name in Atlanta...very professional and gave good arguments....although doesn't seem to have built up her confidence yet in addressing a judge...

BBM. Thank you. This is what I woke up to happening this morning... (yes, I slept on the couch with the TV on just in case I overslept a little. Woke about 7 minutes into it but wasn't fully awake for about 10 more min.)

Can someone tell me what happened to the gas that TL & KC put in car as car had no gas at tow yard and would not start.

That was a week or more before it ended up towed.

Or so the A's would have us believe... I noticed Cindy wore purple when testifying for the defense, not the prosecution. That tells me purple was more for the inmate, not Caylee. MOO

Yes, at 2 to 2 1/2 my dd always picked up anything day-glo green, or just anything bright and day-glo, but I doubt she had a favorite color yet. Most just make guesses on the child's fave color at that age. Pink & purple are mostly girls colors.

:waitasec: what does that say about me? :waitasec:

Believe it or not, Bill is correct.

Baez actually teaches courses on how to use the Internet as a lawyer's best friend.

Amazing, isn't it? :giggle:

I wonder how many times his classes have been canceled because of students dropping out?

86ihp.jpg

Posted on Twitter a few minutes ago, here's Richard Hornsby patiently waiting for closing to resume.

LOL Planking

They are hashing out charge instructions.

HHJP even reminded them he suggested they come into court yesterday afternoon to do this....

Have to say I was impressed with new law graduate defense attorney this morning...if she runs like h3ll and associates herself with another firm as quickly as she can, she will probably become a pretty big name in Atlanta...very professional and gave good arguments....although doesn't seem to have built up her confidence yet in addressing a judge...

BBM

I love how HHJP has been very kind to her. It's obvious he gets a kick out of her as a bright, eager new attorney. He seems almost proud of her at times.

Either that, or he's thankful when she speaks instead of Baez (clueless) or Mason (rambling good ole boy routine).

I told my husband that by the end of this closing he may need to go get me a new tv. I'm not sure I can get thru this without throwing something right at the tv. Am I the only person who is having this viscious reaction to Baez?[/quote

since every tv in home is on every room as i cook , fold clothes, munch on snacks, drink mountain dew i guess i would need to replace every one if i threw things at all-lol . i do not throw things- i just eat more when i get frustrated-lol . may need new clothes if none fit!

Come on Already - DT is just trying to delay the inevitable!

I told my husband that by the end of this closing he may need to go get me a new tv. I'm not sure I can get thru this without throwing something right at the tv. Am I the only person who is having this viscious reaction to Baez?

Do what I do. Throw something at the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere