2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were ordering for the attorneys, not the jury. Attorneys are in JP's chambers working.

I think that tweet meant the restaurant had received a big order for the jury not that the wives were ordering it.

Ok, so I just have to say that JA's explanation of the timer55 is just amazing and I think dead-on. Sorry, just now watching the replay. Thanks again Bullwinkle!

Uh oh, almost 10 minutes late in resuming afternoon closing arguments. And they have been in the judges chamber an hour and a half now. Wonder what is going on....

HHJBP is having to repeat most of the first-year lectures on closing arguments word-for-word for Mr. Baez.

God help us all...

ryansmithtv Ryan Smith

Update from CNN's Martin Savidge: Baez says JP told him he can take as long as he needs for closing argument

3 minutes ago

As we have seen in the past weeks they are going for quantity not QUALITY!

Where can I see the picture of a 9th grade Casey?

Something is amiss about all of this. Casey is not acting "normal" for what a "normal" person may be. If she is in fact a pathalogical liar this would have been noticed long before Caylee's death. If she is lying just through this trial then something is wrong there too. A "normal" person who is trying to plead not guilty would be doing all they could to present themselves in the best light and work diligently to help their lawyer with their defense. Something is just not right in the Casey, Cindy, George relationship. Something is going on there between the 3 of them that has thrown everything off.

:seeya:Good Morning
I don't know where to put this. I was looking for another part of the interview but this caught my attention.

Whoa! I missed it when CA testified that she'd take Caylee's clothes off in the pool and take her over to the "jets" cause it feels good on you back and your bottom.
Who strips their kid and takes her to the pool jets?

Is that weird? Maybe I'm a prude but that sounds wrong to me.
Does anyone else do this with their toddler? somebody help me here!
she says it at about 1:20

I have never seen an above-ground pool of that sort (or any sort), that has jets. Anyone?

Can someone tell me what happened to the gas that TL & KC put in car as car had no gas at tow yard and would not start.

i'm not positive but thought they had said somewhere around 55 minutes

JB started his whining... I mean closing statement at 11:17 a.m., so he's only been at it for 43 minutes even though it's seemed like days. He's got 3 hours and 13 minutes left if you go by the 4 hour rule.

Why is the DT running around the courtroom?

140 or so users waiting at the door to get into the defense argument thread this afternoon.

Wonder what the delay is in court resuming this afternoon.

probably JB is putting together some more posterboards?

awwww

that chevy commercial with the song 'you are my sunshine' was just on HLN

Something with the guards going on at the door, is that ICA"s door? CM just went in there. IMO

I truly think that the smell naturally triggered a fear, since it was ICA's car. Once he saw the trash with maggots, he felt that could explain it, and was then in denial mode. This item really doesn't bother me that much. Maybe this is because I can't tell you how many times my mind would go to a worst case scenario when hearing a siren near my home, or my DH being late getting home. One night I loaded my small children in the car and drove the route to the home we were building because my DH was several hours late getting home, looking for his car on the side of the road thinking he may have had an accident. He was still at the building site, having a beer with oner of our new neighbors.

I do the same thing! My brain goes so far as to arranging my schedule (in my mind) if I have to go to the hospital. So by the time they get home and I find out the reason-usually a reasonable and plausible reason. I am LIVID and scared. LOLOO

Uh oh, almost 10 minutes late in resuming afternoon closing arguments. And they have been in the judges chamber an hour and a half now. Wonder what is going on....

They are hashing out charge instructions.

HHJP even reminded them he suggested they come into court yesterday afternoon to do this....

Have to say I was impressed with new law graduate defense attorney this morning...if she runs like h3ll and associates herself with another firm as quickly as she can, she will probably become a pretty big name in Atlanta...very professional and gave good arguments....although doesn't seem to have built up her confidence yet in addressing a judge...

Has JP ruled on Ann F's motion for mistrial due to the DP being unconsitutionsl yet? Any thoughts on how he will rule?

I think that it will be denied

Kinda funny Af bringing that motion in. Fl governor signed a death warrant this past week. Thursday I think. That defendant killed a LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3