2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my pot of coffee first thing this morning. Its FABULOUS!

Coffee is God's personal gift on this earth to me as far as I am concerned. i love it! I keep telling my kids - tea is too thin - they say "huh"?

According to the defense talking heads, ICA is always sobbing, when in actuality she wipes her figure across her eye. Do you think she will turn on the waterworks/sobbing early in the closing?

Good morning all! I think we woke up to Caylee's sunshine today.

Oh Lord...
Please let Caylee's sunshine brighten the court room today. Let it shine through the SA's closing arguments onto the jury. Let the Defense's closing be a waste, a huge waste.
And please let Justice for Caylee be swift and true.
And take all sunshine away from Casey forever.
Amen.

I feel like I should be holding hands with everyone! But I will be driving to my brother's house in Texas. I will be wearing a purple shirt, though. Today is the day, guys! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

According to the defense talking heads, ICA is always sobbing, when in actuality she wipes her figure across her eye. Do you think she will turn on the waterworks/sobbing early in the closing?

Guaranteed once JB starts talking about her.

My favorite purple sweats are in the washer but I have purple nail polish on :)
I can barely breath I'm so eager for the closing statements!

Who is watching what where? Anyone have a pic yet? Wesh on my screen is saying 9AM - what do they know!

Tweets are starting - Mason and Simms there...

up till 5am no joke.. now up at 8am getting caffine fix. I am ready and waiting. JA I appreciate all the passion, hard work, search for justice, a voice for Caylee.

I am now loading up on the caffine.. almost time. PLEASE HLN go easy on the commercials and when returning from commercials do not show split screen of talking and commentation while we know they attorneys are doing their thing...

I hope ICA stomach is knots knowing her fate is soon decided

It has been a long time coming, folks.

Yes it has. I'm still a bit nervous that things could go wrong. I'm not too worried as the state has done such an awesome job thus far.

Go Team Caylee! :rocker:

I'm here. :seeya: Let me see how long I can last before family tries to get my attention. Sheesh! Don't they know what today is?

Did we ever figure out how long for closing arguments?

Wow, The Today Show talking about it, said the 5 alternates will not be let go immediately. Guess they have to wait for the verdict too. I hope I heard that right.

This is what I read on one of the local news stations for Orlando. It was ask the judge thing I think. It said they will have to stay for the penalty phase if there is one.

I just pray the SA is able to drive home that CA lied about the searches and why she would do that. I think it really shows that she believes ICA made them and that it shows premeditation.

I agree that he will violate the closing instruction orders. How blatant and how often remains to be seen.

I think he will spend a ridiculous amount of time on Kronk and an fair amount of time on Dr. Spitz. I think he will totally botch the forensics and scientific evidence. If he shares any time with C.Mason, Mason will be full of fire and brimstone saying the death is an accident, doesn't know what kind of accident but an accident nonetheless.

What will make him look even less prepared and unskilled in his argument and presentation is that he will follow a stellar SA presentation to then be followed up with a SA encore

IMO

BBM I think this is one time, JB might just follow instructions. Surely, he wants the full attention of the Jury and understands that objections would divert attention away from his closing. Of course we are talking about Jose Baez here. He will probably prove me wrong.

edited to add
......Good Morning everyone

I'm not seeing any live feeds yet. Probably in ten minutes or so.

Remember to do purple today. Good grief, this is going to be a day of tears. I wish this was a tv show instead of being real.

BBM

When I read your post I looked down and my lounge pants are purple and white stripes. I just grabbed something from the closet while half asleep, picked up my laptop and came outside to the back porch to have my morning green tea. That is weird!
Praying for justice to be served. :angel:

I'm here. :seeya: Let me see how long I can last before family tries to get my attention. Sheesh! Don't they know what today is?

Did we ever figure out how long for closing arguments?

dunlurken, Hi, If your the same dunlurken from is, this is witchywoman...I think each side gets 4 hours? If im wrong some one correct me?

DT arrived, Cindy and George are there, as well as prosecution.

Ryan Smith (whom I have great respect for) is reporting on HLN.

Cheney Mason and Dorothy Sims just made it into the courthouse. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

#CaseyAnthony #lindadraneburdick and #JeffAshton dressed in dark clothes. Won't reveal who will get things started. Ashton relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx