2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker: I agree ... Baez's "sarcastic remarks" and his attempt at "jokes" was unprofessional !

Also, how many times did he call his client a "*advertiser censored*" ? And then his references to individuals by their "looks" and "weight" -- TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE !

He should be BARRED from practicing law the moment the verdict is rendered in this case !

MOO MOO MOO

Do I recall Geraldo referring to it as "slutting her up" at the beginning of the trial? Maybe JB got it from his pal.

I'm not going to disagree with you about JA, but apparently you have missed the mulitple times JB has done the same or similar things when JA has been up, including tossing his pen back and forth while staring at the ceiling while leaning way way back in his chair, his eyes doing quite a bit of rolling....this really has been a 50/50 dealio between the two of them since day one. If you've missed it you've only watched one side closely.

Add to that how many times in hearings and depos LDB has had to say something to or about JB insulting the SA's. Since way back when JS had this case JB came out acting obnoxious and arrogant along with LKB and even she was never like that to their faces in hearings, only on tv.

Eidetic, can you please post in a darker color? I enjoy your posts, but cannot see them with these old eyes...did I just sound like CM? :)

no because i never had a need to...it's just once a year when the guys get going with their firecrackers. Seems to get a little worse each year though so maybe i'll try it. Thanks! There's a whole foods store around the corner that probably have it. I was there once and i saw something called "calm child elixer." maybe that would work too. :lol:

rofl!!

Question...Vinnie was talking about tweeting to one's phone when there is a verdict? Is that right? What if you have a cell phone without internet? No way to get an alert when away from your computer/tv?

Closing2.jpg

Closing3.jpg

Closing4.jpg

Question...Vinnie was talking about tweeting to one's phone when there is a verdict? Is that right? What if you have a cell phone without internet? No way to get an alert when away from your computer/tv?

This may have been mentioned...

text casey to 43886 (no caps)
Orlando Sentinel
limit 3 sent to you per day.

Most vets will give you a prescription for doggie valium. I had to give it to one of my australian shepherds during fireworks, severe storms and hunting season from time to time. It was just small dose but helped her immensely.

She was a dear, lived 14 years.

Apparently NG has forgotten "14K a--hole".
I'm turning off the tv and heading out. Everyone here should take a much-needed break. moo

You guys have more company.....I look at it like I'm just ready for bed early!:innocent:

Heck...unless I had somewhere to go on a particular day, I never got out of my jammies during the entire trial! :floorlaugh: Seriously tho!

Know it's a bit early, but hope all our friends south of the 49th have a Happy Birthday!

Most vets will give you a prescription for doggie valium. I had to give it to one of my australian shepherds during fireworks, severe storms and hunting season from time to time. It was just small dose but helped her immensely.

She was a dear, lived 14 years.

Did you bury her in a plastic bag? Sorry..don't mean to be insensitive. Just decided the other day I'm definately cremating my dog when she goes. Which I hate to think of.

In her call home from jail when she is demanding Tony's phone number, you can hear it. It isn't really a proper LI accent, but when I heard Tony give his testimony, I could hear the similarities.

What a :loser:

She's pushing 30? OMG NG has gone over the edge. It is freaky to look at a pic of ICA when she was my DDs age. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734