2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone brought up the fact that noone in the trial brought up the fight that may have went on during the night of 6/15. I was wondering too why they didn't bring in witnesses who may have attested to the alleged argument that possibly occured. Did anyone state in a deposition? I don't recall.

No because I never had a need to...it's just once a year when the guys get going with their firecrackers. Seems to get a little worse each year though so maybe I'll try it. Thanks! There's a whole foods store around the corner that probably have it. I was there once and I saw something called "calm child elixer." Maybe that would work too. :lol:

Until our (late) Jack Russell became hard-of-hearing, he didn't like firecrackers or thunderstorms. I used Rescue Remedy which helped to calm him down. I'm sure Benedryl is alright in moderation, as are children's Bayer for pets who have slight pain, but natural remedies are probably better in the long run. I know that you care about your pet and offer the Bach remedies as a suggestion for relief without chemicals.

Oh boy. My neighbors have been drinking all day and now they're hooting with the fireworks. It's pretty stupid considering we're around the corner from the Police Dept.

Closing Arguments Today!

Finally!

They do! I prefer to use that rather than his doggie downers all the time. Those only come out for tornado warnings when the pressure drops.

Have you tried the DAP plugin infuser? Its like Feliway but for dogs. Plug it in like glade plugins, doggie breathes it all the time and the synthetic pheremone calms but does NOT sedate. Humans cant smell it. Tis amazing stuff.

KC vacation time is almost over for you. Bet you'll let Momma visit you now.

Until our (late) Jack Russell became hard-of-hearing, he didn't like firecrackers or thunderstorms. I used Rescue Remedy which helped to calm him down. I'm sure Benedryl is alright in moderation, as are children's Bayer for pets who have slight pain, but natural remedies are probably better in the long run. I know that you care about your pet and offer the Bach remedies as a suggestion for relief without chemicals.

Thanks..yeah I just have benadryl on hand for when her allergies gets out of hands. She licks and scratches all spring and always winds up with a hot spot. I would never give it to her just because she was being hyper but this noise really is upsetting her. She jumps every time there's a BANG

Today Ashton said something that caught me off guard.

He said Casey killed Caylee because Cindy would not have let her just leave her daughter.

I thought about that and wondered how she could stop her from doing that. Then it dawned on me just like the State has in their back pocket, Cindy had hundreds of bad checks to get Cassey thrown in jail if she did not stay home and take care of her child. No doubt she threatened it.

Thanks Dr. for those points. If I can add:

I really wish there could have been testimony about the power struggle and war that went on between Cindy and Casey. I do believe if the Father's Day evening fight between the two could have come in, (I believed it happened) that would have made a much stronger motive for Casey doing away with her daughter - to punish her mother.

The two of them were in an impossible situation. I do believe Cindy was insisting Casey take care of her child, both as a punishment for her pregnancy and also because Cindy is overly concerned what others think of her and how she raised her children.

Also it is an absolute dangerous situation for two women to live together each trying to be in the role of mother to a little child. The friction between Casey and Cindy centered on the ideas of how to raise a child and the frustration that Cindy wanted to project on Casey to be a full-time responsible mother. Meanwhile, I'm sure Casey resented each and every reminder or order Cindy placed on Casey.

The resentment between the two grew hour by hour, day by day, while they tried to share a household. Finally, it was little Caylee who suffered the outcome of all that stress and anger.
jmo

Am I a bad doggy mommy if I gave my dog her allergy Benadryl because she's out of control with the firecrackers my neighbors are shooting off? It seems to have helped calm her down...

Not at all. I think that's the right thing to do- as long as you have the correct dosage. My shih-tzu doesn't have any allergy meds or I would be getting them out now.

Have you tried the DAP plugin infuser? Its like Feliway but for dogs. Plug it in like glade plugins, doggie breathes it all the time and the synthetic pheremone calms but does NOT sedate. Humans cant smell it. Tis amazing stuff.

Wow! Never heard of it but I see it on Amazon! Does it work?

We've had 2 golden retrievers...God rest their souls...and we had to give both Benadryl when it would thunder and definitely for firecrackers!

Thanks for your post. I have a mini dachshund that shakes like a leaf during thunderstorms or if fireworks are set off. I think I will give him a tiny dose should those events occur. I feel so bad for him when he is afraid.

Not at all. I think that's the right thing to do- as long as you have the correct dosage. My shih-tzu doesn't have any allergy meds or I would be getting them out now.

I do! I give her 1/2 tab for bad allergy days. Which was almost every day this spring! Petmeds has it and the Vet gave me the dose.

Thanks Dr. for those points. If I can add:

I really wish there could have been testimony about the power struggle and war that went on between Cindy and Casey. I do believe if the Father's Day evening fight between the two could have come in, (I believed it happened) that would have made a much stronger motive for Casey doing away with her daughter - to punish her mother.

The two of them were in an impossible situation. I do believe Cindy was insisting Casey take care of her child, both as a punishment for her pregnancy and also because Cindy is overly concerned what others think of her and how she raised her children.

Also it is an absolute dangerous situation for two women to live together each trying to be in the role of mother to a little child. The friction between Casey and Cindy centered on the ideas of how to raise a child and the frustration that Cindy wanted to project on Casey to be a full-time responsible mother. Meanwhile, I'm sure Casey resented each and every reminder or order Cindy placed on Casey.

The resentment between the two grew hour by hour, day by day, while they tried to share a household. Finally, it was little Caylee who suffered the outcome of all that stress and anger.
jmo

Too bad the ex SIL didn't come out until now...although I guess it would be hearsay.

Just posting off your post...no where near the end of the page...

Did HHJP just belch? I think he is the barking dog we heard a couple of times. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I'm gonna miss you guys when this trial is over... :floorlaugh:

Taking care of her child was a responsibility, not a punishment. Cindy wanted her to grow up and mother her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3