2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May have been asked already but will there be court tomorrow (4th of July)?

JB: blah, blah, blah

JA: Objection...not in evidence.

:floorlaugh:

I just pray the SA is able to drive home that CA lied about the searches and why she would do that. I think it really shows that she believes ICA made them and that it shows premeditation.

I read this comment last night regarding cindy's lie.

"Cindy's lie was designed to have a significant consequence; that is, to force the jury to consider only lesser charges against Casey, since it could no longer be argued that Casey planned months in advance to put little Caylee to sleep with chloroform"

BBM I think this is one time, JB might just follow instructions. Surely, he wants the full attention of the Jury and understands that objections would divert attention away from his closing. Of course we are talking about Jose Baez here. He will probably prove me wrong.

I worry that he is going to blurt out all sorts of stuff in a final attempt to force a mistrial. He really is just that crazy.

I just pray the SA is able to drive home that CA lied about the searches and why she would do that. I think it really shows that she believes ICA made them and that it shows premeditation.

They also need to drive in on the 31 days...........

I have been up since 4am waiting for this pacific coast time. haha. In fact I really hardly slept at all. Its only 5:15am here.

I can't wait to hear the prosecution closing but I don't know if I can hack listening to Baez's closing. I know he is going to lie and try and sneak in spin on things he never proved in court. He really has nothing to say to show she didn't do this accident he claimed. I might have to check in here to see what he is spinning so I don't have to hear his voice doing it. haha

up till 5am no joke.. now up at 8am getting caffine fix. I am ready and waiting. JA I appreciate all the passion, hard work, search for justice, a voice for Caylee.

I am now loading up on the caffine.. almost time. PLEASE HLN go easy on the commercials and when returning from commercials do not show split screen of talking and commentation while we know they attorneys are doing their thing...

I hope ICA stomach is knots knowing her fate is soon decided

Getting my coffee fix too!
th_lotsocoffee.gif

I really hope that Casey has that sick feeling in her stomach too. She looks cool as cucumber, though.

They just said a few minutes ago on HLN that JA was at the courthouse.

Cheney Mason and Dorothy Sims just made it into the courthouse. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

#CaseyAnthony #lindadraneburdick and #JeffAshton dressed in dark clothes. Won't reveal who will get things started. Ashton relaxed.

BBM I'm glad someone is.

So I'm studying for my Criminal Law exam and I'm practicing with a schoolmate and I kept insisting that hearsay is not allowed, getting annoyed too because I just knew I was right. Turns out it is allowed here. My brain is confused after this trial, lol.

Passing out the Kleenex in prep for today. (the only ones I could find with purple)

kleenex-tissues.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member