2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE!!! Earliest I have ever been.......wow much better seat than normal.

Today is a great day for our little Caylee

Getting my coffee fix too!
th_lotsocoffee.gif

I really hope that Casey has that sick feeling in her stomach too. She looks cool as cucumber, though.

They just said a few minutes ago on HLN that JA was at the courthouse.

It will be good to finally see those smug smiles wiped off of her face. Once and for all.

moo

Getting my coffee fix too!
th_lotsocoffee.gif

I really hope that Casey has that sick feeling in her stomach too. She looks cool as cucumber, though.

They just said a few minutes ago on HLN that JA was at the courthouse.

Your coffee emote is too funny! We should have that one in our WS list - so true these days!

pic not up yet on Wesh but the little caseycam is showing the guards at the door chatting.

I just posted this at YouTube. There was a lot behind HHJP's statement to JB when he said "This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Baez".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYgczBgu9nI"]YouTube - ‪"This Isn't My First Rodeo, Mr. Baez"‬‏[/ame]

OMG It's finally here! I cannot wait to hear the SA!! Woot! Did anyone catch GR last night? I checked in just out of curiosity and he was actually eating crow admitting defeat! HAHA

RH has been a wonderful, sarcastic oasis in this wholly depressing trial.

Gelfie....I asked last night and then realized you were gone. Is your avatar pic from the Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum in Gatlinburg TN or are there more of them?

Wake Up Tulessa! You've been with us through all of this - c'mon my friend - rise and shine!

up till 5am no joke.. now up at 8am getting caffine fix. I am ready and waiting. JA I appreciate all the passion, hard work, search for justice, a voice for Caylee.

I am now loading up on the caffine.. almost time. PLEASE HLN go easy on the commercials and when returning from commercials do not show split screen of talking and commentation while we know they attorneys are doing their thing...

I hope ICA stomach is knots knowing her fate is soon decided

FXNWS just said they will be carrying it so maybe flip back and forth? You know when JB starts doing something jw drop HLN will cut to commercial or ICA jumps up to confess they'll lose the feed...:banghead:

Question....... are we supposed to stay here at Sidebar, or is there a separate thread for closing arguments. I haven't found it yet. TIA.

For those that want to ...
POST IN PURPLE FOR CAYLEE!

I don't have a live feed on any of the links yet :(

omg.....we had people singing on our deck until 2 am. I need coffee and tylenol in an IV please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010