2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB looked like she might need to go throw up...i can hardly imagine how tense it has to be inside that room my son's in law school but he's in CA right now. i just want to call him and say put this on your computer; watch some lawyering.

Five minutes 'til the jury's brought in! I can barely breathe!

I was sitting outside at my brother's house. His little dog crawled underneath my chair for some shade & they snapped a photograph.... this siggy should have said - honey, do you think this skirt makes my butt look big?

JK - I weight 118 lbs soak & wet.....

But, are you 4' tall?

Finally here....I'm fighting so hard to not cry...

So I have time to mix up some scones?

I don't get why we have 3 threads open right now, especially since neither side has begun their closing arguments. :waitasec:

Hang on...I'll flush the toilet now....

Nope... toilet water comes from everywhere. But with the bathroom sink it goes counter-clockwise.
ETA: wonder if this will make it to the 'what did we learn today' thread? :floorlaugh:

ETA 2: Vegemite is black. AFAIK it was banned in the US because of the high folate content?
If you ever try it, smear it on your bread sparingly.
There's a new one that has cheese mixed into it...never tried that one though.

bbm.

Mmmm, cheese one's yummy

I don't think there is any evidence she drowned either or that it was an accident. No one testified to that or anything. Don't know why the judge is allowing Baez to argue that when no evidence or proof was put up about that.

Well maybe I'm not - TULESSA - hugs to you and I'll be there.

3 donuts and on my second cup of coffee. I too dreamed about this all night. Who goes first??

Now that JB has taken us back to the thinking of the 1800's and earlier why don't we just call KC insane and lock her in an asylum? :maddening:

All I could think of while Baez was doing his blah blah blah was .... what part of SHE LIED TO YOU TOO do you not get Baez??

I understand his job is to defend her, I do, really, but really Baez, it's clear, SHE LIED TO YOU TOO dude! :banghead:

Sorry to mention this so early in the morning everyone, but last night it occured to me little Caylee never even got to learn to write her name. :(

Anyone have the link to the casey cam?

She actually shaking her head at the 'lies' - Come on!

I didn't think my heart could ache for this child *more* than it already has but, Mr. Ashton is painting a very vivid picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member