2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! JP cracks me UP! He's never had "one of those examinations". (gyno)

Has Jose been reading here?

JB saying 'inferences' can be drawn because FBI did a paternity test on LEE that this allows inference to be drawn regarding the sexual abuse. JB isn't being forthright on his explanation once again. Hope the judge kicks this out.

JB better be afraid of the jury using their common sense

Gross. Baez talking about Casey's menstral cycle and OBGYN appointments.

JB: Common sense that ICA was molested because of DNA test

WHAAAAAA???????

Common sense tells me just because JB tells me she was assaulted does not mean she was. In fact it tells me she was not.

Goodmorning. Woke at about 7:37 AM cst to HHJP beyotching at JA about not having something written and gonna have to work through lunch. LOL!

I slept on the couch with the TV tuned into HLN so it would be on when I woke. Forgot to set the alarm though. I really only missed the first 10 mn or so.

Still on my first cup of coffee - need to catch up.

scared to ask.....especially with siggy

OK tell us

I was sitting outside at my brother's house. His little dog crawled underneath my chair for some shade & they snapped a photograph.... this siggy should have said - honey, do you think this skirt makes my butt look big?

JK - I weight 118 lbs soak & wet.....

good job HHCJBPJr....no one asked LA about it on his several trips to the witness stand

How many times have a said I LOVE HHJP???????????

Shut up Baez already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning to fellow Sleuthers...This is finally happening...Caylee has been on my mind all night...I was dreaming about postings thoughts, and now cant remember what wasthoughts, what was evidence in the trial and what we know but wasnt brought to the case:crazy:

Sure hope and pray DT doesnt do anything to give any more delays...Also hope "The Hawk" is sitting at his/her roost watching this..Caylee, Sweet Baby..we area ll here for you!! Blessings to JA, LDB and FG to bring this home for you sweetheart:innocent:

I can't believe the judge is allowing them to argue it was an accident with no proof of that and especially that he is considering allowing the defense to argue she was molested with no proof! Whats with this judge???

Gosh, Baez, the jury can also infer that KC is a sociopath. Her behaviour is consistent with it, IMO.

Posters are already on page 6 on the trial thread - maybe we should be packing up and moving over there peeps!!!!

I can't believe the judge is allowing them to argue it was an accident with no proof of that and especially that he is considering allowing the defense to argue she was molested with no proof! Whats with this judge???
He may not be; he still has to listen to Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24