2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just tell you how jealous I am??? I'm so tired of the eyeball rolls and the snarky comments going on in my household.

:laughcry:

I get those from my 18 yr old daughter who is essentially stuck in her room since she had foot surgery a week ago. She has us shut her door because we both watch from different rooms/tv's and yell comments about it thru the house. :floorlaugh: She hates it!! Course, being a kind and loving mother, I just :floorlaugh: at her in between running up and down the stairs to carry what she wants brought up.

so are they doing everything in chambers or are they coming back

Bill S thinks enough evidence for 1st degree under either version but not dp
I hope the verdict is guilty of murder 1 and the sentence is Life.

I read that in Floridia Life means Life. Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose222
I want to see a picture of Ashton's wife. Yes I'm curious/a tiny bit jealous. lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenD
Very nice looking lady. Dressed very professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose222
Any link please?

OOhHhhh - is that why SOTS was absent today - poor SOTS :(

I've just sent my 17 year old off to Walmart for a box of Goody Powders..this massive headache I have is one of those doozies that requires them..plus the extra while we wait for a verdict.

I took 3 Goody Powders during the course of the morning and they didn't help. Drank more coffee early afternoon, no good. Then grabbed my prescription migraine meds, which seem to be working. This is not the first day of this trial that I have had to do that.
Hope your head feels better soon.

so are they doing everything in chambers or are they coming back

Supposed to be coming back....HHJP stated court was "at ease" while he did some research concerning a question raised by prosecution....HHJP stated he did not know answer and was not going to guess...

He estimated he needed about 15 minutes to "read over it all".....

Not in real time (aka live stream), to the best of my knowledge. However, there are a few people who record and upload them w/o commercials to their youtube links. Let me know if you need one and I will find one for you. :)

PLAINJANEDOE:

You can go to this link: http://www.msnbclive.eu/ then click on the HLN link and it will bring up the live HLN news broadcasts for the evening. When commercials are playing on regular TV, you will also see commercials on the online version, however, be patient and the program will return soon. I watched Prime News, JVM, and Nancy Grace on there last night. There is also a chat log right next to the streaming programs--no need to download anything if you wish to participate.

WS Blog Talk Radio will have Richard Hornesby and Holly Hughes tonight at 8 EST (45 min from now!)

My plan for this mornng was to get up, go to Dunkin and get coffee and a donut for the OS. I was too tired. I wonder if Dunkin is open on the Fourth? Maybe I should go get my donut now...

Love the Dunkin coffee. I fix at home too but not as good as buying it at Dunkin Donuts

Wonder if JP decided to have dinner before coming back.

I had the SAME plan this morning...but STILL sit here in my satin robe...

I am almost half a century old and I have NEVER stayed in my jammies all day!

All for you, Caylee.....all for you!!!!

I promised by boys when court was over for today, I would take them fishing. Looks like I'll be going in my jammies, cause I haven't came out of them since 6 AM! Why get dressed now? :giggle:

OOhHhhh - is that why SOTS was absent today - poor SOTS :(

She has ROTTEN timing....took off on a vacation this morning where she has NO ACCESS at all! :banghead:

So I am sending her update emails for her to read when she gets back...:floorlaugh:

She's gonna hate me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member