2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home - did the state get to their remaining closing time AFTER Baez or was it postponed till in the morning?

I thought it was extremely odd/strange that Mr. Mason closed - advising the Jury to "Ask themselves what Mr. Mason would do" if they got confused etc...while deliberating.
In my opinion....that was a play on the words/slogan:
"What Would Jesus Do."
I thought that was rather strange....but that's just me, and my opinion.

I'm either strange or hard of hearing because I thought he said "what would Mr. MANSON do" until I saw it posted here, lol.

Just got home - did the state get to their remaining closing time AFTER Baez or was it postponed till in the morning?

Please, somebody --- real quick before I spend more time trying to catch up what I missed?! TIA

I'm just now getting to hear the closings. JB-I don't know how to say this, but he actually said something I can agree with.
I know, right?
"Caylee died at home."

State's rebuttal closing in the AM, either 8:30AM or 9:00, followed by JP's instructions to jury, then that is it...

State's rebuttal closing in the AM, either 8:30AM or 9:00, followed by JP's instructions to jury, then that is it...

Thank you , my dear!!! yay I get to hear some of it live!
Bless you all for keeping record so those of us who missed can go back to read.

It's just 30 minutes earlier you have to wake up. :)

That's mah g.d. problem. lol! I just wanna sleep more.
Actually it's more that I HATE the suspense of waiting to start...HATE IT. And I'll be all keyed-up tomorrow. :rocker:

I'm so glad I have the verdict alert on my phone!

Actually, IF, say I had a court order for your phone company to tell me where you were calling from they would find what cell tower your phone signal was routing thru and they could get me in the general area. There are also phones that have GPS signals in them which can be activated and traced to find your location. Modern cell phones are extremely easy to use to track you down on.

ok.. you could do that with a court order... but not on your own. and you could use gps... if you had access to the account. but ca did not have access to ica's account. CA had no real tech knowledge...

OMG. I need to go to bed. I just cannot wait for this jury to start deliberating.
As long as ICA is in prison til she's well past menopause...I can live if it's not First Degree. I know that sounds crude, but baby killers should not get to try again later. JMHO.

With all the lesser charges, I have FULL FAITH in HHJP. Firstly, I cannot WAIT for his remarks to 'Miss Anthony' at sentencing (if the jury's with Caylee, God willing). HHJP has seen a lot; he's seen people who've done bad but are salvageable, but he's ALSO seen, I'm sure, JUST EXACTLY WHAT CA REALLY IS in the course of the evidence & by her behavior.
Belvin Perry is no fool. He will lock her up good. Just pray the jury isn't razzle-dazzled already!

:countsheep:

Am I dreaming that Eric Baker was on Baez's Imaginary Friend Board today? Was that not who Casey claimed was Casey's father? Wasn't this the guy who died that she was so insistent that she had the obituary that even Cindy knew about?

ok.. you could do that with a court order... but not on your own. and you could use gps... if you had access to the account. but ca did not have access to ica's account. CA had no real tech knowledge...

I probably would have reported both Casey and Caylee missing, if I was Cindy. She could have "fibbed" and told police she felt Casey was being forced to say she was okay on the calls that she was getting from her...I am just surprised she was able to restrain herself so long before she tried to track her down at Universal. And even more surprised that she would believe Casey's lies...

I think this is my lack of sleep talking, but I'm currently of the belief there's a mainstream media conspiracy to make JB look competent in order to rule out any Ineffective Assistance of Counsel appeals. Later they can just say "hey all the talking heads said JB did great given what he had! DENIED!"

I'm going to bed before I start on alien abduction hypotheses - seeya at 5:30am! :seeya:

I thought it was extremely odd/strange that Mr. Mason closed - advising the Jury to "Ask themselves what Mr. Mason would do" if they got confused etc...while deliberating.
In my opinion....that was a play on the words/slogan:
"What Would Jesus Do."
I thought that was rather strange....but that's just me, and my opinion.

Add to this that the jury barely got to become acquainted with Mason, as he barely questioned anyone...why would they trust Mason over Baez....ahhhhh...I get it....Mason was trying to get the focus off of Jose's 'fantasy opening' and 'phantom closing'....another FAIL on the part of the DT.

In the defense's attempt to prove sexual abuse, I wonder why they didn't have an expert to talk about how molestation can lead to promiscuity and other issues ICA has, families secrets so that is why she never told anyone, etc.... I think the defense might have a shot at convincing some of the jury if they had an expert testifying to this, rather than grief expert. JMO. Any thoughts on why they didn't ?

something caught my eye today - in caylees video of her singing she holds a red cloth napkin up to her face - sent a chill thru me as i had a flash of this being done to her with the cloroform . she sang and held napkin up to nose and ,mouth but not always cover eyes. will try and find youtube. it her singing you are my sun shine.

YouTube - ‪Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine‬‏ she does cover eyes some times!!

Me too! I saw that differently since the trial.

I'd like to see Linda emphasize how many times DT said ICA was a liar today and turn it back on them. "DT told you in closing ICA is a liar X amount of times. They are telling you not to believe her. If DT tells you not to trust their own client why should you?"

I'm glad she goes tomorrow instead of late last night. Jury was beat. I also like that jury went to bed with CM telling them what they had to do. How condescending.

Is this an appropriate place to say JVM is (ok I'll be nice), annoying!? I don't watch her much, and I am a patient person, but goodness all she does is talk over everyone to make her point. BTW, is that judge the one on the Anna NicoleSmith case?

LDB will be up in the morning to close and rebut in front of a fresh alert and awake jury. Best thing that could have happened to them. After JB's marathon of randomness CM just about anesthetized them.

The DT is done (barring objections) so we should not be hearing from them again until the verdict is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97