2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is so proud of himself that he learned new words during this trial. imo

We've heard all this before, without the skewing-- I'm zoning out, getting critical.

It sounds like JB is talking fast like he wants to get this over.

I have never ever found a maggot in my car when I left food EVER

SavannahGuthrie Savannah Guthrie
Baez strikes me as talking down to jurors by suggesting their emotions will cause them to see evidence that isn't there
4 seconds ago

"Just last week I found a blowfly in my house so they don't mean anything"

Are you an entomologist, sir?

Did they just show JA asleep?? LMAO!!!!!

It must be his substitution for the "facial expressions" JB accused him of earlier!

If you can't show how upset you may be, just show how you are falling instead. lol :rocker:

Baez eyerolls, neck twitches, and smirks and shakes his head all the time while the State is up.

IMO, neither side should be doing it, but Baez has no room to complain here.

Not to mention standing up, moving chairs, texting and standing right next to the prosecutor while they are questioning witnesses.

Oh get off the dang blood! Blood was NEVER presented by the Prosecution. What do you know JB that the rest of the world except ICA knows?

Doggie bag left in your car brings to mind baby dead left in your car by an uncaring mother.

I don't think Jose called Casey a *advertiser censored* ... he said the State was trying to portray her as such.

JA was reporting facts so evidently Baez read her activities as acting like a *advertiser censored*. JA didn't call her that name Baez brought it up.

torture for this poor jury

JB loves the stage as much as the grief lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members