2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they put their noses to the trunk liner?

What strikes me from this article THE MOST is the following:

The lawyers in the Casey Anthony trial are telling complicated stories.

To make their case easier for the jury to understand, Anthony's defense team has turned to a Palm Beach graphic design team. The company is called Legal GraphicWorks.

"We'll have graphics that get pushed back and forth six or seven times," said Benson. "It's not that they didn't like it. It's that their argument in the case changes direction."

So, an honest defense is one that is FLUID, FGS?

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...y's-attorneys-turn-to-palm-beach-design-team-

Thank you to earlier poster who shared this link (too many--can't find it now go give proper credit!)

I'd like to hear from JB just *how* Caylee's body GOT to the swamp then?

I think he is pinning the deperation on the wrong team

Desperation! Probably projecting his own desperation. Hopefully the jury sees this.

I soo want justice for Caylee, but I also hate JB so much that I don't want him to feel like he 'won'. I don't know what I'll do if this jury finds her not guilty :(

Little shocked when the Judge said he spoke for 38 min.
Is it just me or did it seem like he went 2 or 3 times longer ?

anthonycase WOFL
Jurors 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,16,17 are sitting with their hands folded. #caseyanthony #fox35. 14 taking more notes

rely on what you heard...not what I am telling you.....and what you heard was evidence

His presentations on those boards is so distracting. They look sloppy and they fit in with the DT table, which always a pigsty.

Why would there be blood if a victim is suffocated? Haven't we been through this, oh wait, for nearly 3 years.

My 8 year old daughter (Katie) died in 1988 on July 4th from sudden cardiac death(familial thing on my hubbie's side ). I'm asking her to be by Caylee and ask God for justice....To me it would mean something besides justice coming for Caylee on July 4th.

Oh,SB, I'm so sorry for your loss. How horrible and sad for you.

The image you paint is so sweet. Your Katie darling as a friend and playmate to Caylee, who seemingly never had child playmates in this earthbound world.

My prayers to you and your family.

(((((((((( hugs! ))))))))))

A good time to bring back these photos taken before the trial:

baez-vs-ashton.png

baez-ashton-2-sleeping.png

I love these two pictures!

I've been watching the closing arguments but haven't posted until now. This is going to be a long day! I hope JB doesn't take all the time allotted to him.

The stain was clearly visible on the other side of the spare tire cover. Hope she shows that in rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay