2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Rolls-his-eyes-and-smirks-and-talks-while-court-is-addressing-him has requested that Mr Ashton refrain from face making while he gives his presentation.

He is the biggest hypocrite. EVERYTHING he cries about regarding other people he does himself twofold. :banghead:

"Phantom of Forensics" How long did it take JB to come up with that one! :rolleyes:

U N C L E! Now on mute. Counting on those of you with stronger constitutions than I to give recount.

Phantom stain in the car.

The imaginary nanny spilled non-existent food in there.

WHy does the jury respond so loudly when Baez says Good Morning or Good Afternoon to them..I wish they'd just ignore him, lol

Baez eyerolls, neck twitches, and smirks and shakes his head all the time while the State is up.

IMO, neither side should be doing it, but Baez has no room to complain here.

Not to mention doing the same things while HHJP is speaking TO him.

the "fantasy of forensics" Good grief, I suppose Caylee's remains bagged in the woods covered with duct tape is fantasy to JB.

un-real. JB is not scoring any points.

And just WHY was Baez not present in the charging conference at lunch?

Out lunching with Geraldo?

Busy re-writing and practicing his closing?

Reading the paper in the can?

I noticed that .... I think it was just a little bit marginal. Don't kill me. JB wasn't out of line in my opinion.

I agree, and JA needs to stop with the obviously sarcastic smile. I want Linda to elbow him at this point. Poker faces, please.

JB " the states fantasy of forensics"

Is it just me or is JB sounding really nervous?

state wants to give you all this evidence.......yah???

Why doesn't JB just say; "Ahhhhhh hell, why am I wasting my time. Go find her guilty and we can all get out of here and enjoy our fourth of July."

Is this when JB pulls out the Roly Poly people to act out situations?

I taught pre-k for a few years and JB sound just like one of my students when he tattled on JA. I seriously found that very unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en