2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we needed a little whine to go with the cheese. We got it. Blahhhhhhhh

Figment of imagination = JB thinking he's having an effective closing.

Now JB is insulting everyone in the jury who believes there was a stain in the trunk.

Not a fan of Fox News, but they are showing the trial feed commercial free. They have the dual pic

He is really stuck on the DNA isn't he

Ok, He is trying to make the Jury feel guilty if they actualy SEE the stain. WTF???

er, Fantasy of Forenscs? :blushing:
Phantom Stain

Oh, I get it. The stain is like those 3D posters from the 90's, with the hidden dinosaurs and stuff. Maybe JA will have to tell the jury to cross their eyes and get really close so they can see it too. :crazy:

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony I just tweeted Jose Baez on stand..sorry...I'm a little tired. I meant Jose Baez is up!
1 minute ago

Is he still going on about how there was no decomp in the car? I thought he already conceded that there may have been decomp there?
And while we are at it, I know this had to have already been talked about but didn't he start his OS saying that Caylee died June 18, 2008 when she drowned in her family's swimming pool? Now he is saying that we will never know how she died? Does that mean even he doesn't believe his own client?

I want a forensic report that there was a stain in the trunk when they originally bought that dang car. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay