2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB calling ICA a *advertiser censored* for the third time!!!

I'm sure the judge will remember that when he penalizes JB at the end of the trial

I doubt it..JMHO but HHBP has been so pro defense since the getgo so verdict cannot be appealed...runs away fast.....................................

"I told you she was a liar the first day". He is trying to use their lying to his advantage. Why did you put a known liar on the stand then?

So CA is a liar...so is he not going with her ladder is down statement....is accident out the window. This is insulting.

Well whodda thunk he'd have used Richardo as a reason SHE searched for it from his myspace post. :thud:

His voice cracks when he gets real excited.

I think the hangar store should be next to the Bikini shop. mo

HA! Love it.

I want him to pull a Chris Farley motivational speaker now:

"and it doesn't amount...to JACK. SQUAT.!!!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YK9wVK6IQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YK9wVK6IQ&feature=related[/ame]

"Liar and a *advertiser censored*," again. What a... goodness. What can I say?

HHJP really, really must believe ICA is innocent. No other reason he's allowing JB to do this. Will he stand up and applaud, soon?

Bwaaaaa Haaa Haaaa!!!! Seriously? "We told you CA is a liar!" Dude, YOU were the one who elicited that testimony!

Jose is a frustrated actor. Oh there he goes, she's a liar and a *advertiser censored* again.

I think YOU'RE out of control, Mr Baezzzzzz

Oh Lord!
JA can hardly keep from laughing.
LDB is about to blow a gasket.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I actually think JB MIGHT have a point about the cholorform searches.

But I think he's making it ALL wrong.

I think the 84 is a problem, but I think the fact that one exists AND that Cindy lied about it are bigger problems. They'll get over the 84. It is not the difference btween 0 and 84, the search is there. But they will not get over that Casey did search.

lol@ I TOLD YOU she was a liar. When, Jose, when you testified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3