Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anthonycase WOFL
Juror 14 taking notes again while Baez talks about the computer search for chloroform and issues with OCSO's report.

Geez.... he is setting ICA up with the Ricardo chloroform stuff. Where did ICA get the idea? Well, from her boyfriend!

Does he not understand how this hurts her more than it helps?

Oh my!

Wait. I thought the chloroform photo was uploaded in April? And the searches were done in March? So how could Casey be 'curious' about a posting that hadn't happened yet? Someone let me know if the MySpace posting was pre-March?

Now he is admitting Casey did the searches? Is he gonna throw CA under the bus?

Does JB have a reason why everyone on the PT including officers of the court and LE are all lying?

.If I was on the jury I'd be thinking JB is a somewhat "unusual".

Not really. But what else is new?

JB trying to make ICA as a innocent young thing who didn't know what chorofoam was -sure

Hasn't anyone informed the defense council that it's not the job of the prosecution to present evidence that does not meet the level they need to prosecute. It's the defenses job to do that, that is why they get everything the prosecution has in discovery.

@TrialNotes
Trial Notes Witness in Canada now, nobody's gonna prosecute him for perjury

One could reasonably argue that this is where she got the idea for Chloroforming Caylee

How can they know something if it's not true?

I can't tell you how many times I've tuned JB out... I can imagine the jury doing the same. He drones on and on and on and....

noticed/realized this: w/ so many wearing Caylee's purple today ... ICA is in yellow

on the color wheel (a guideline used to correct mishaps when tinting hair, for example), the opposite of blue/purple is yellow/orange

ICA is negating Caylee by wearing yellow today, of all days

Did Casey need to know HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM just to find out what it was?

KBelichWFTV: Now he seems to be admitting Casey looked up chloroform because her boyfriend had chloroform on his myspace page [via Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005