2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, JB she was such a kind person, that she robbed her friends blind..yup

Don't forget that she stole from her elderly grandmother who lives on a very fixed income.

Such a kind person.

I don't know what Jose's definition of kind is, but my guess is that it's radically different from the real definition of the word.

I think I could eat spoonfuls of instant coffee right now and I would still fall asleep listening to JB.

Passing the aspirin for anyone who needs it. I hope no one minds Walgreens brand.

Basically, I am a wimp...and annoyed. I have fled my tv screen. I can't stand listening to JB anymore. No doubt they will use all 4 of their hours. I am hoping for an egg timer...or at least a kindly person on this forum to tell me when he is done. I just can't watch anymore of JB. I can NOT.

Ya'll are the only peeps I would rather hang with for the duration until JB shuts UP!

MELICH DID tell Casey to tell them if Caylee died by accident in the pool! OMG JB is totally lying during this entire Closing.

Personally, I hope she is found guilty and fries. BUT... JB is doing a pretty good job. The jury has not been privy to all the info the rest of us have been exposed to. Some of the jurors might actually see JB as an authority figure, an ethical attorney who would not lie or do anything deceitful. They might actually be listening and believing what he's saying. I shudder to think of it...

How could YM get calls during the Universal inquisition? I thought nobody expects the Universal inquisition. :waitasec:

no phone call to GA on the ladder day.......can’t go both ways JB

nothing sexy about a drowning....really Baez you could have fooled me!

JB is channeling William Shatner. I swear.

I need chocolate. I have none. :(

How about it wasn't investigated as an accident because NO ONE TOLD THEM IT WAS AN ACCIDENT UNTIL YOUR SPECULATION IN YOUR OPENING STATEMENT????????????

Did he just say, "There is nothing sexy about a drowning?" How low is he going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003