2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB reminding the jury that CA was proven a liar by the state and then expecting them to believe her about the June 17th pool incident. Really?

More "blah blah blah" from Mr. Baez.

If I'm falling asleep, I can only imagine how many jurors are zoning out too.

And now ladies and gentleman, to sum it up..........

Why oh why? bring up anything CA says..didn't he just say she was an award winning liar?

What in the world is he leaving for the other attorneys to talk about?

Anyone have a shovel cause I'm gonna bury myself in the backyard.

The real reason for the visual aid boards...

#caseyanthony is crying while #baez delivers #closingarguments. Jury likely cannot see her w wall of visual aids between them and her.
1 minute ago

JB thought Cindy was truthful up until the time the prosecution proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she, in fact, was NOT truthful. Now she's a prolific liar and shouldn't be trusted.

I wish LDB would remind everyone that Casey said "MAYBE I AM A SPITEFUL *****"

What's next, JB? Caylee played with the duct tape, opened the trunk and crawled in?

OMG now he's attacking CA?
I'm embarrassed that my 12 year old is watching this with me. I keep apologizing to him saying this is NOT how our justice system really works!! THIS is a travesty. We teach our children not to lie and they'll be rewarded and then they sit through THIS???? Perfect "what NOT to do" documentary. sigh....

The court stenographers fingers are bleeding - did you guys see that?

Now don't everyone type "ah now I understand" at once. Remember to stagger by even-odd birth year.

OMG!!!! Is he saying CA knew she drowned and started the cover up a month before it was reported??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody