2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
caylee21sept.jpg

How much time anyone know? I hope the Judge stops them at the 4 hours. Mason still has to get up .........

Blaming Caylee now. Caylee crawled in the pool and drowned. I know the DT has to do this but it makes me cry.

I can't stand this. He is just as much a liar as Casey. Now blaming it all on Cindy. Claiming she left the ladder up and then lied by saying she didn't. Using the prosecution's proving Cindy a liar to work to his benefit. I'm going to be sick. Baez is as evil as Casey. I hope and pray he loses his license to practice law after this.

maybe ICA put duct tape on her mouth and drowned her.. ICA left the pool ladder up ..

Is JB gonna pull this off??? I am a little worried.. reasonabl doubt...

swimming pool theory again!

that's the signal for me to have a nap ... he just lost the jury IMO

HOLD UP! They had door knob safety things on their doors. If Caylee woke up before everyone else, she couldn't get out of her room. Am I remembering & seeing the pics of the white knob covers incorrectly?

JB is all over the board, he's lost me and probably all of the jurors. OMG he has blamed everyone but his client. No one but the DT has done anything correctly. Totally unbelievable. IMO he just put the last nail in ICA's coffin. Everyone in the world is to blame except his client. By this time tomorrow I believe we will have a guilty verdict, DP or LWOP.

George & Cindy were neglectful? Did JB really say that?

It was about the pool ladder being up and having no safety latches on the door when he implied it. Where was Casey when Caylee "accidently drowned"? Was Casey every responsible for anything?

The Universal Inquisition ?!?!?!?!? Oh JB, you are too much

I am trying to not be biased and do think he has done well at some points here, when he is calmer and not making his "voices", etc. but I am getting really restless. He does NOT need to use every minute of his 4 hours here. We sill have to go through the whole Kronk stuff.

I need a special break here! IMO.

I went away just before JB resumed his saga after lunch-- frankly, I was trying to avoid the rest of it... came back a little later, and JB's talking about JFK!!! WTH???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody